Beer During the Day

by simplesally 75 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am drinking beer today. I know, I know................carbs, carbs. But I don't care, its my day off and I bought a 12 pack of Corona last week and I felt like having one. I painted my daughters room last week and had to use the extension ladder, so I didn't drink beer but TODAY I was only painting the baseboards and door casings, so I broke out the beer.

Oops, I finished my beer, I need another. I need a waiter around here. (Actually, my daughter has said, Mommy, wanna beer, I get it for you. ............. but she can't open them, so I still need a waiter.....)

Volunteers?

If you're not going to volunteer to be my waiter, then at least tell me what beer you drink before 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I just might sit here and get drunk by myslff.....hiccup.

• Beans
    Beans

I am drinking beer now as well, since I installed the keg it has been a most joyfull event every week. I have to admit I am feeling no pain right now and am very happy after a hard day at work.

Cheers,

Beans,

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Sassy
    Sassy

I like Corona.. you know that!

• Valis
    Valis

ANY TIME!

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

As your forced appointed waiter, I suggest that you drink Hoegaarden beer from Belgium. It is one of the best beer I ever had. I was introduced to this beer on my last trip to Belgium. So, would that suit your purpose?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Maybe I need my Old Chicago Around the World Beer Card!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Why now.........yes, that would serve my purpose, but tell me about your outfit............ are you dressed like my waiter?

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

At Hoegaarden beer we aim to please Less outfit, more service.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy is on her way here.......... we are good tippers so hopefully your service is supreme.............. I also have some tequila

I like my tequila with training wheels so make sure we have lots of lime, pretty please!

• Puternut
    Puternut

OK, am I missing something here? simplesally is in Ca and sassy is in New Jersey. and you are getting together for a couple of shots. What are you guys drinking?

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit