thankyou!

by kat2u 9 Replies latest jw friends

• kat2u
    kat2u

Just thought I would take the opportunity to say how happy I am that I found this forum.Cant believe I never looked before.Its very hard for anyone to be out with no support.Soooo to everyone .. thankyou.. Thankyou ...THANKYOU!!!

Kat

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Me too Kat2u,

Thankyou Simon, for providing this, and thankyou to those who have been around a long time here and helped me to survive the exit.

Steve

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm glad it has been some support to you kat!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Hear hear, I'll second that. I was lost without it for the longest time. Until I, out of desperation, searched the internet for some help. I lurked for one day, and signed up that evening.

Thanks all for your support. I hope I can return the favor and kindness that was shown to me.

Puternut

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

You know I was thinking the same thing. It's been really nice not to feel so alone in all of this. Thank you to everyone who offers support here!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It's nice to be appreciated! And thank you!

Love OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15

• Special K
    Special K

Just in case I've never welcomed you here Kat2u..........

You are truly .......welcomed to the forum .. by me.....

all the best

sincerely

Special K

• Golf
    Golf

Welcome Kat2u. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

Guest 77

• codeblue
    codeblue

I know how you feel Kat....I totally appreciate this board...it it has been a lifeline for me....I have met a lot of "true friends" thru this board and re-aquainted myself with Jw's in my past life that are also here.

It is truly a place for "healing"...

Codeblue

• Carmel
    Carmel

Kat, if anything I have done by being here on the board has helped one soul to move on in life after the Borg, it makes it worth my time. I've been "out" for over 45 years so much of the issues you and others are facing I either never experianced or they are ancient history. So it is not support I'm here for, just comraderie and sincere interest in seeing people like yourself get past some of the anquish of separating from the control and spiritual corruption of the Jdub system.

glad you found your way

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit