Children to Study Atheism in UK

by Faraon 13 Replies latest social current

• bisous
    bisous

make that 91% disagreement then...

I'm all over that SOPRANO ACTION baby....

Sopranos RULE
    Custom Smiley

• Faraon
    Faraon

Yeru,

Someone is using your name and saying that atheists should get a fair shot too.

Actually I was taken aback at first, but on second thought, as a soldier you would believe in protecting the constitution first. The thing about abortion is a little hard to swallow from you. Most Christians would not support it.

I am an agnostic, but believe in fetuses as living human beings who happen to have respired through the umblical cord all their life instead of using their lungs, so I still lean against it except in cases of rape or endangerement to the life of the mother. On the other hand, I am a male, and since I don't have these problems and I am unable to help support those babies all their lives, I cannot judge them.

I also know that if those babies are unwanted, their mothers and fathers, (they weren't brought to this world by the mother alone, you know) will make their resentment known in the majority of the cases).

My answer to the abotion issue is a definitively undecided.

Faraon

• Faraon
    Faraon

Simon,

Why religion is allowed to peddle it's propaganda in schools is beyond me. The time spent on that could be much better spent on useful subjects like logic and reasoning.

Actually, I was raised in Catholic schools, except for seventh grade. We were taught logic on the last year of preparatory school. This was not the mathematical symbol logic taught in uic, but more of a classical Greek logic.

I don't think that logic and reasoning will ever be taught in public schools. People would start questioning their governments too!

Pretty soon politicians would also have to start thinking because their followers would not be a bunch of .

Faraon

Erased repeated words.

• donkey
    donkey

If you simply quit teaching religion..then you have covered the atheist syllabus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit