Sargon's Laundy day windfall

by Sargon 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sargon
    Sargon

Cheers All,

Gotta relate how my day's going. Woke up this morning and over coffee i decided I'd do a load of laundry(wich I only do half of it, half as often I should do it all). Anyway I decided to dig near the bottom of my pile to this pair of jeans I haven't worn in months. So i'm in the laundromat checkling the pockets for snotrags and such... what do I find... $60!

Anyway to celebrate my windfall (cuz I didn't win 649 last night) i spent it all on the ingredients for chili and...what else...BEER.

Cheers All, and I probably make the best chili of all the posters on this board, including you awl Texans.

• Valis
    Valis

Do you put beans in your chilli? Hoss you are chalking up a pretty tall tale and quite a bost in regards yer cookin skills!...ALthough you know, that is a great idea for an Apostafest. Apostate Chilli Cookoff...heehaw!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Will Power
    Will Power

So are you gonna eat it all yourself?

Will

• bisous
    bisous

YessirreeBawb, if'n there be one a dem Apawstate Chili cookoffs, you kin bes' believe I'ma be dere to rassle up summa da bes' dam fixins you ever laid lips on!!!!

Brewing

• outnfree
    outnfree

Mmmmmm...chili! Hubby made some which means I had nothing to do but kick back and enjoy the Daytona 500 this afternoon!

out

• Sargon
    Sargon

Valis what a good idea!! Let's have an:

APOSTACHILIFEST!!!

• Sargon
    Sargon

Of course I'll win. And BTW Will, no I didn't eat it all myself, I do have friends in the world besides yourself, eh. You and yours are only the best of them.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I LOVE finding money I didn't know I lost...I don't do that as much since I quit drinking on a regular basis...enjoy the chili.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Yer,

In all honesty though, it was only Canadian money

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

$60 Canadian,

That'll buy a six pack and some ground beef, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit