INSPIRED ERROR: new phrase among JW CO

by wannaexit 82 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

There is no end to their madness.

The CO gave a talk on INSPIRED ERROR. I have never heard of it. He said that its demonic and comes from demons and Satan.

Here are 3 top Inspired errors: drum roll please

1. The MEDIA: articles in the newspaper about Jw's are not truth, what they say on the internet about jw is not the truth. These are inspired expressions of error. Stay away from newspapers and news on the internet.

2. HIGHER EDUCATION: Some associated to congregations feel that if you want to be successful you need higher education-Inspired error because you are not putting the kingdom first. You will have to study and miss meetings therefore this is an inspired error to be avoided at all cost.

3. IF YOU SAY: the end is coming but not in my lifetime---inspired error. Can't say that because the end can come at any moment.

So now if a jdub reads the newspaper, goes to school or expresses his view-he/she will be considered as uttering an inspired demonic error.

They must have a special crew that stays up all night thinking this stuff up.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

3. IF YOU SAY: the end is coming but not in my lifetime---inspired error. Can't say that because the end can come at any moment.

That's only a control mechanism to whip the rank and file in line. Of course the average JW has to believe that.

and with higher education, they want the rank and file to remain stupid, naieve. At University is where one really develops critical thinking abilities. More evidence to evolution is promoted. University is a place where one is taught to use a human's greatest inheritance, their brain. Nuff said!

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, it's like they are imploding with stupid. Are they trying to say that Jehovah has inspired the "false stories" that they need protecting from? Is he the "roaring lion seeking to devour" them?

It makes no sense, even with their own weird ass mythology. At least years ago it seemed like they put some effort into making things sound like they were semi-coherent, now it's getting to the point of random words strung together. Maybe they have one of those headline-generating algorithms but are using it to create their beliefs?

Nothing makes sense at all even on the scale or religious madness - they have completely lost the plot? Is their talent pool so thin that any idiot can get the mic?

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Wannaexit - I had the same CO talk about a month ago! They take 1 scripture and twist it I tell you! They can make that into whatever they want to really. In 5 years they can something else about too! What gives!
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

The 2 and 3rd points, is nothing new. They've been pushing that BS, for years, and like others have said, it is just more mind control tools.

The number 1 point, is, i think a way for them to try doing "damage control", in advance, knowing that the "news and media", very soon are gonna be filled with more child abuse scandals, the Australian royal comm, and many other things that are going to "rock" the foundations of the WTS. They are trying to "prepare" the flock for the "lies" they may soon read. So, just bury your heads in the sand, dont read the news, watch the news, or use the internet, and do not mind the man behind the curtain.

Its sooo insulting to our intelligence.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

More language manipulation.

I remember when I was on the way out the pioneer meeting had a theme of "Reject Worldly Fantasies, Pursue Kingdom Realities." So what you can see, hear, feel, touch and see out there is all fantasy. What is invisible in the heavens and will never, ever come to the earth is reality. Idiots.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Don't you just love it!

They can take a shorty story, and write a wt article, giving all kinds of background information, about it, when there is NONE!

I don't remember what the story was but mom in law, insisted on reading it one day. When I said, they are making that up, she looked like I might get struck dead!

Dwain

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cult or what?!? Can't you can just tell what kind of bozo that CO is?!

1. I bet he has no specific examples with any proof the media is lying. (His wishful thinking)

2. Same old same old.

3. The old armageddon(tm) is just around the corner appeal to fear. Old, hackneyed and wearing thin, surely even for the r&f.

• smiddy
    smiddy

wannaexit

I would just like to see those 3 inspired errors on W .T .official publications. Especially # 1 then # 3 then # 2 in order of importance.

Just saying.

smiddy

• jhine
    jhine

Anything written about Catholics , Anglicans etc is, of course , true . The media only lies about JWs . Okaaaaaaaaaaaay !

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit