JW.com - You've kept your promise...

by AGuest 13 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

... and I won't 'forget' you.

To Simon and ALL those here at JW.com that permit me freedom of speech and the PRIVILEGE to carry out my 'commission' to the Household of God, wherever they may be... and you know who you are:

I cannot go a step further, without offering you my sincerest thanks and appreciation for your kindness. For even if you don't agree... and choose not to 'hear'... your graciousnes with allowing me to speak will not be forgotten. Indeed, I will remember ALL such ones before my Father when I am in the kingdom with my Lord.

I bid you all peace and that the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, as well as the peace of His Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, will come to be upon you... and your entire households... if you so 'wish' it, that you are granted entry as a 'guest' into the marriage feast of my Lord and his 'bride'... Israel... when that time arrives.

I will NOT forget you, and I will remain, until time indefinite, your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Simon
    Simon

Um...thanks - I only know stuff like "live long and prosper"

• AGuest
    AGuest

That, too, Simon. That, too.

V! (uh, that is my 'vulcan' sign)...

• waiting
    waiting

hey shelby & simon,

I always like the "go forth and multiply" one.

And my personal favorite: "Live and let live."

waiting

• COMF
    COMF

I hope someday you reach a point where you can interact with people without feeling the need to wear that phony mask in front of you. Your posturing and acting out are so childish. It's almost as sad as it is annoying. I'm sure you would be a good friend and a great conversationalist, if you could ever think of yourself as being acceptable and equal to others all on your own, without the need of that line of shit you use like a shield.

But, oh well...

COMF

• Kismet
    Kismet

Dear Simon:

Thank you so much for allowing me the freeedom of speech to all those who have the right heart condition. I am really Jesus Christ re-incarnated. I am not speaking of my own intiative but through He whom sent me to tell you these things.

The mother ship is landing shortly and we need to listen to the voice instructing me. Sure I have made erroneous assuptions and made several mistakes in my interpretation of what the voice has told me but all those here at JW.com should listen to my Master's voice.

Even if you don't listen ... and I won't 'forget' you.... and you know who you are:

I cannot go a step further, without offering you my sincerest thanks and appreciation for your kindness. For even if you don't agree... and choose not to 'hear'... your graciousnes with allowing me to speak will not be forgotten. Indeed, I will remember ALL such ones before my Father when I am in the kingdom with my Lord.

Of course my doctor says you are just feeding my dillusions but what does he know ..he is not from my Master and Lord.

I bid you all peace and that the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, as well as the peace of His Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, will come to be upon you... and your entire households... if you so 'wish' it, that you are granted entry as a 'guest' into the marriage feast of my Lord and his 'bride'... Israel... when that time arrives.

The mother ship awaits........

I will NOT forget you, and I will remain, until time indefinite, your servant and a slave of Christ,

Kismet... though my Lord calls me JahKismet

....parody concluded

• COMF
    COMF
    my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH

Uh... do you maybe mean Jaheshua Michouacan?

COMF

• logical
    logical

I always fancied a trip through space.

Does the mothership have windows? (I mean the things you look through, not the Microsoft product, I wouldnt like to fly in a craft powered by that, it will crash)

Beam me up, Shelby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Say, you guys, can someone spell this out for those of us on the 'dark side' of the earth? Is someone leaving and saying goodbye? Or what?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Freedom is not having to wear a tie.

• Jang
    Jang
    Say, you guys, can someone spell this out for those of us on the 'dark side' of the earth? Is someone leaving and saying goodbye? Or what?

No Ozzie ..... we have inherited Shelby, AKA "a guest" AKA what ever name she wants to use at any given time.

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit