Pause for a minute!

by username 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• username
    username

For all those who are still on the fence regarding this evil cult I present one image that tells a thousand stories. I just took a screenshot of this months cult indoctrination broadcast. Although I have watched the "Faith In Action" video before and it still has the same effect on me as it always does, this image is the most evocative of them all. 23 Filipino's died because they thought Jehovah would save them as they were holed up in a Kingdom Hall. The Philippines branch office were forewarned of the devastating Typhoon that was about to hit the Philippines. Did the branch office take action to stop JW's from going to the meeting that night? no they did not! Instead they thought it necessary to make a propaganda laden video!

To this day this video makes me both angry and emotional at the pure evil this cult is! So lets all pause for a minute to look at this image because that book was probably owned by one of the 23 who died a needles death!

• Simon
    Simon
    That's pure propagandist imagery right there ...
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

They died as martyrs....and this story will be trotted out for years to come....

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    What is this? I don't think I can be bothered to watch. Is this the november JW broadcast?
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

To me it goes much deeper than the 'evil organization'. It's the 'evil god' that allowed this to happen to his "name people". If you recall, just 1 month before this tragedy occurred, the AGM took place where the new silver bible was released. It was specifically alluded to by no other than 'god's mouth piece', that jehober had manipulated the weather so that the humidity did not delay the printing of the "silver sword".

So now we can be comforted that jehober controlled the weather facilitating the printing of a flawed bible but he could not control the weather to save the lives of at least 23 of his "name people". god id good!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    The most cultish image that has stuck in my mind from the Philipine tragedy is a child standing beside their fridge or freezer full of WT publications & videos, and smiling proudly and happily toward the camera.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It's like Secretslaveclass often says, these people would more likely been saved if they had not trusted in Jehovah but used their own thinking abilities to get to a (high ?) place of safety.

Not to mention the agony they would have felt not understanding why they weren't saved - no doubt thinking they had somehow done wrong, always being told Jah blesses those who please him.

• possum
    possum
    But of course those 23 persons who lost their lives are "ALREADY IN THE NEW SYSTEM" as my hardline cult aunt would always spout..........now its up to all who loved them to stay OBEDIENT to publishing empire if any hope of seeing them again.
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

When I heard I prayed for the families of these brothers to be consoled and have their anguish calmed by God.

The length that these bastards will go to ingrain into the brethren the importance of being at every meeting is incredible. Yet it is not surprising due to the indoctrination that must continue on a weekly basis otherwise the people will start to think for themselves.

They are now reaping what they sowed many, many years ago. God is not slow to act so says the Scripture. It has reached a boiling point and they are now trying to placate Jehovah God by taking more notice of his son as the rightful King. Funny, but it's too late.

You made your bed. Now lie in it, you are finished hypocrites.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    As apples of gold in silver carvings .Well said!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit