Times of the Gentiles ended September 11, 2001 (calculations attached)

by Brownboy 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

I sense, brownboy, that you were hoping for some serious replies to your calculations. Here is a serious question. How did you determine the key dates in history? Did not other key events in human history determine our course more powerfully than the ones mentioned?

http://www.hyperhistory.com/online_n2/History_n2/a.html

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Brownboy, I notice that when others question the accuracy of your date calculations you counter with "how about this" questions to divert their attention. Why don't you answer the questions about the dates, the anecdotal stuff is coincidental at best. If you want to pretend to be doing this scientifically, then you must be prepared for some scrutiny.

Gretchen

• MikeGanas
    MikeGanas

Well as usual some amateur gives it a shot and falls short of the mark.

Starting from 586 and applying new light we arrive at the true date of June 13, 2004.

Now that's 2,589 years. Remember there was no zero year. Now the Gentile Times if I recall correctly from the old JW books were a time and times and half a time. So what happened to 1914?

Well it's not simple. The big guy upstairs didn't bother to tell the early writers of the Bible that our years are 365.25 days in length instead of the nice round number 360 that they switched to after the nasty Y1Kbc crash. Leap years and the 16 month calender were forbidden back then, you'll recall, and anyone who claimed February had 29 days or even mentioned the month of Octember was stoned to death.

Therefore the time difference has to be factored in and that's why the indefinite phrase "time and times and half a time" was used and that's why the bible says "let the reader use discernment". The use of the singular word "time" refers to the calender without a leap year and the plural "times" refers to the adoption of the complicated leap year system by France and their imposing it on the rest of the world in 1914 which resulted in an angry invasion by Germany and the start of World War I. The "half a time" was erroneously placed at the end of the phrase by translators in the Middle Ages but actually should come between "time" and "times".

Sept. 11 is irrelevant to the whole equation.

When the "time and times and half a time" are added to the starting point of 586 bc, the date of June 13, 2004 is reached. That's when the Olsen Twins turn 18.

Duh!

Mike.

p.s. Sept. 11 was not some mystical prophetic fullfillment of anything. Nostradamus didn't prophesy it any more than he did the O.J. trial. All that dark day was was a bunch of poor religious wackos led by a rich religious wacko hell bent on murdering anyone and everyone who doesn't want to live in the 15th century. Got it?!

• garybuss
    garybuss

BB, You are assuming we are sharing your assumptions on face value. I am not. A thesis is only as strong as it's assumptions, once those assumptions are given weight and value.

You assume:
    There is a time of Gentiles,
    There was a Jesus,
    You know the year of his birth,
    You know the dates of the temple history is correct,
    There is a God,
    The Sacred texts of the Jews and the Romans has merit,
    The Sacred texts are reliable,
    Numerology has merit,

I give your assumptions zero weight and zero value.

Prove your assumptions. Can you even prove that one of your assumptions is objective fact? If you can't, your thesis is nothing more than entertainment for you and a waste of time for me. If you can, I would be very interested in seeing it. Waiting for an answer.

Here is a tip, if you question my motives, question my sources, or write anything about me personally, I will know you have no proof of your assumptions and I will dismiss your thesis. If you use logic or reason to defend your assumptions, I will know you are a skeptic and I will dismiss your thesis. Waiting . . . GaryB

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Hi,

Check out Matthew 1:17. It tells about the generations from Abraham, all the way down. In order to find the years in a generation, calculate 14x3, as the clue in the scripture suggests. You get 42 years per generation. This will take you 588 years to the deportation of Zedekiah, which is around 587-586 B.C.E. which coincides with history. Than continue the calculations and you come up with 1176 years to David, and 1764 years to Abraham. Do some research on the internet and you will soon find that these dates can be accurate. Now there are 90 generations until 2016 C.E. From Abraham. Again we will calculate using the number 14, 90 x 14, and we get 1260, the number of days the two witnesses prophecy in Revelations chapter 11. How coincidental is that? By the way the second temple was destroyed in 70 C.E. If there are 42 years in a generation, then the temple would have been destroyed in the second generation less 14 years. 42x2=84 years, minus 14 years. 2016 minus 14 years is the year 2002. Open you eyes...........

Stevie

• gumby
    gumby

I figure these Imperial Wizard, Einstein wannabee's, porr pycho bastards are like people with diabetes....they can't help it.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit