Jws writing 2 relatives of the Breaved

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey bad boy I am getting higher though now!!!!( YOU SAID I WAS LOW BOO HOO I AM GONNA TELL" MOTHER" ON YOU LOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know many instances both in the USA and some in the UK -- I have even seen the suggestion in a Kingdom Ministry but can not remember which one --when I get time I will do some research

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Awe, gee whiz Mouthy you poors dear soul, ( snicker snicker) You are truly a leader for all of us.

I didn't know that you had RA, what a terrible arthistis that is as I have it too. And the last couple of days have been dreadful pain wise for me. Today I had to get my pescription for morphine a day earlier then I was allowed. I had to beg the doctor, he was sweet and said yes.

Yes we all were good JWs we believed in the resurrection and so naturely we were eager to help people through there bereavement. I never regretted doing that as it is so sad a time in the lives of people and the condolances were nice to send.

Love to you sweetie and take care of yourself and that is also applicable to all of you.

Love to all from Orangefatcat.Orange Fat Cat 15 Circle Of Hearts Bouncing Hearts

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Writing letters is bad enough (and the society encourages it!), but I swear I remember an article (late 80's? early 90's?) saying what a "wonderful opportunity" it was, basically, to hang out in graveyards (as dad would say, "I shit you not"). The graveyard thing might have been for a specific holiday like memorial day or Dia de los Muertos, where lots of people visit graves, but I think I remember it pointing out that in general people were in a mood to talk when visiting their relative's graves. I guess that answers the question, how low can they go?? I've always thought the only reason Prince became a JW was because somebody took unfair advantage of him when his baby died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit