"Heels are for whores, never for doors"

by Winston Smith :>D 16 Replies latest social humour

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Winston.....

Just checking around the forum looking to see if you have been hangin' out in here anywhere..

And I found this...topic thread of yours.....

It's hilarious......I've sat and read it and laughed so hard.....

A big blast of humour just before I set off up to bed.........

Sincerely

special K

• smack
    smack

what? it's a parody? It's not really a JW site???????

well bugger me!

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• badboy
    badboy

What was the battle of Nijmegen?

• cypher50
    cypher50
    What was the battle of Nijmegen?

Obviously someone here wasn't a devout JW because if he was then he would of read the book of Debbie and known about this humongous battle!

• badboy
    badboy

Nijmegen is in Holland.

What book R we talking about?

• cypher50
    cypher50

It was a joke...just like the reference to that battle in that satirical advice page.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The battle of Nijmegen is well known to any Dutch commuter; if you add up the length of tail-backs on Dutch roads at 8am on a weekday you'll find that we actuallt have more people sitting in traffic jams than countries ten times our size.

In the worst instance (the Battle of Nijmegan), a women actually gave birth, and then conceived and produced a second child in a 1987 Toyota Starlet between exits 6 and 9 of the N16 between May 1999 and November 2001. She is seeking the driver of a metalic red Renault (whom she belives to be the father of the second child) who left the motorway at exit 7; if you know anyone called Bruno van den Hoooeeegggrrrttteegggh, let him know he's got a bonny baby boy

Great post by the way, absolute top bollock...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit