So....what will you do with the 30 years left?

by Dawn 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Nothing different from now.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Be totally miserable -- there is no happiness apart from Jehovah's happy people is there? I will be miserable without the truth -- right?

• Dawn
    Dawn
    What makes you think we have 30 years left? Did you get a vision from somewhere? Have you been smoking too much?

Just having a little fun with the 2034 discussions that have been floating about JW world. I'm so glad not to live under the worry about the big "A" any more - it's nice to just live my life and enjoy it - enjoy whatever time I have on this earth - the past few years have been terrific and I can only hope it continues this way!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Damn ....

if I only knew this 6 months ago ......

I certainly would have purchased the extended warranty on the new car I bought.

***** Rub a Dub

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I want a refund for the first 30 years in the borg.

I am a very unsatisfied customer, if the JW's had a refundable guarantee on their religion,,,,,,,,,,,there would be a line longer for refunds, than at the WalMart refund service desk. Errrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

OK , got that rant out of my system for the day............For the rest of my years , weither this earth explodes in a fireball, or I did of old age....... I plan on making everyday count, making myself a better person and watching my kids grown to be happy people. I will keep dreaming that I will find some kind of belief system , just for myself, and I will dream that there really is a Heaven to go to when we die.

• Amy in PA
    Amy in PA

Here's what I'm thinking:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
    safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
    "WOW--What a Ride!"

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Enjoy life.

Share this

Google+