ROBOCOP (JanH): PROVE I'M COWBOY

by AcapulcoGold 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Hey,I gotta say it's been interesting-if somewhat strange.I think I'll stick around,obviously there's some good people here to go along with the idiots.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yawn to the power of ten;

you may or may not be aware - ROBOCOP (whom i have good reason to suspect is a borg mole)- has been doing this to me and others here for months and it's high time - in the name of tolerance and free speech - the bozo is stopped from doing this for good -

So, "in the name of tolerance and free speech" you want to gag JanH.

How... hypocritical...

ROBOCOP and his cronies have driven many a worthwhile, genuine contributor to this forum away from the very real support they need here - for no other reason than having viewpoints contrary to "his"/"their" own form of borg inspired online heirarchial fascism

But you would like to drive him "and his cronies" away "for no other reason than having viewpoints contrary to" yours.

How... hypocritical...

All this seems to be is AG trying to piss higher than JanH. Maybe JanH made a mistake; so fucking what? Think about WHY he made that mistake. If you need me to explain that, the hint is it's as much about you as about him.

AG, stop your self-perpetuating victim mentality; that's far more of a carry-out from the Borg than any of JanH's stuff.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

abbadon - thanks for the excuse to send this to the top again - and while i'm at it here's a suggestion - BUTT OUT - of things that don't concern you.

AG

interesting that ROBOCOP hasn't showed to prove his assertion yet he insists everyone else here has to prove theirs to him.

still rotfflmfao

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

ROBOCOP.........ROBOCOP...........come in ROBOCOP......

AG

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

ROBOCOP

• mommy
    mommy
    ROBOCOP this thread will continue to bounce back to the top until I recieve either:

[h2] You are pathetic![h2]
    wendy

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

BUTT OUT AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE MOMMY

AG

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

morning everybody.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

morning everybody

• ianao
    ianao

Good morning AG.

I see that no proof has been put forth for ROBOCOP's defense. This does not surprise me either.

Just understand that the longer you press the issue, the crazier you will look to the 4H club around here. (I know from personal experience).

-ianao
    (butting out class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit