ROBOCOP (JanH): PROVE I'M COWBOY

by AcapulcoGold 45 Replies latest jw friends

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

ROBOCOP I'd hate to see this classic representative gem of your comprehensive stupidity hidden away in some dim dark little recess of this site for you to sneak away from and others not to enjoy:

"Cowboy", a new ID here, wrote:
    quote:

I have always been on the fence about the death penalty until now(being raised a JW I wasn't supposed to have an opinion on anything).But I still think if there is any chance that executing this man will deter even one potential killer it will be worth it.I don't expect to feel one bit better after he dies,nor do I expect to feel worse.I know many of the survivors look forward to some kind of closure,but I fear a lot of them will be disappointed.I do have to admit that many of you raise some good arguments against.I appreciate getting to speak my mind. And thanks for the thoughts Acupulco Gold.

Sigh. How many identities do you have? Who do you think you're fooling addressing yourself?
    - Jan

--

So if you don't mind ROBOCOP prove your claim once and for all that acapulcogold is cowboy. I cannot imagine that it's to hard a task to ask of a scholar such as yourself. I'm certain that doing so should only require a minimimal amount of time away from the composition of your latest thesis.

AG

or eat shit and die jerk off!!.

for the full story:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=6592&page=4&site=3

I know you won't and can't so i'm already rotfflmfao

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

ROBOCOP FYI:

Posted: Jun 10, 2001 12:59:13 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jan-I assure you Acupulco Gold and I are two entirely different people.I have been watching this site since I got online-just a few weeks-enjoying the views of so many with similiar pasts to my own.This thread hits close to home for me,and thats what prompted me to begin posting.I'm sure you'll figure out the difference one of these days.

ROBOCOP this thread will continue to bounce back to the top until I recieve either:

1)an apology where you admit you were WRONG

2)or proof I am Cowboy

AG

still rotfflmfao

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

AcapulcoGold,

Before you spend any more time on this subject - 'PROVE I'M COWBOY' -

Take that stetson off water your horse.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

my new more appropriate name for the fascist robot - ROBOCOP.

AG

• philo
    philo

pathetic

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

philo - are you referring to ROBOCOPS response to me in view of the tragedy surrounding cowboys little nephew? i'm assuming you are and i couldn't agree more.

AG

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

yep philo - here's the original post by cowboy ROBOCOP took me to task for responding to, asserting that, in responding to cowboy, i was in fact responding to myself - you're right - ROBOCOP is pathetic - but then again - i guess it comes with the territory - european sophistication and all.

I have no problem with the death penalty,whether or not it deters anyone else from commiting the same crime,McVeigh-as someone said earlier-has given up his right to live.He killed each of those people as surely as if he'd shot them point blank,one at a time.I do hate to see him die bacause;1-He will become a martyr to those that share his beliefs,& 2-The truth about who else was involved{I can't believe there weren't more}will die with him.Of course I'm biased-one of those he killed was my 18 month old nephew. {FYI-I'm a third generation JW who left as soon as I was old enough to know better}

AG

BTW - does anyone remember the subject title of that thread where ROBOCOP asserts a woman guilty until proven innocent in a date rape situation?

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

HEY! I AM COWBOY !!! Everything I posted is true.This is not something to make up,and I cannot believe you think it is.I would reveal my true identity here,but I won't do that out of respect for my nephew and his parents(his mother-my wifes sister- was employed in the building,she escaped with minor physical injuries and a tremendous amount of mental trauma). I won't drag their names into this ridiculous argument.I just thought I could post my feelings on this issue for my own peace of mind-boy was I wrong.Sorry I got you nto this AG.I'm sure now that everyone on this forum is not nearly as open minded as they claim.Now why does that sound familiar...?

• tergiversator
    tergiversator

Sigh... This is a very silly misunderstanding: Cowboy posted something in the McVeigh thread, ending with the words "Thanks Acapulco Gold" (or something like that), with reference to a previous comment AG had made... JanH misread that to be a signature, and assumed that it was another persona of AG's... prior animosities resurface, anger flies, posters jump to conclusions like so many hyperactive ferrets on a trampoline...

Welcome to the board, Cowboy I think most of us here realized that you're just a regular poster... sorry you got caught up in the middle of a flame war.

-T.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

hi cowboy - sorry to drag you into this like this - but hopefully the end result will be that moron ROBOCOP (otherwise known on this site as janh) will think twice next time - before making any more of his unsubstantiated assertions/speculations -

you may or may not be aware - ROBOCOP (whom i have good reason to suspect is a borg mole)- has been doing this to me and others here for months and it's high time - in the name of tolerance and free speech - the bozo is stopped from doing this for good -

ROBOCOP and his cronies have driven many a worthwhile, genuine contributor to this forum away from the very real support they need here - for no other reason than having viewpoints contrary to "his"/"their" own form of borg inspired online heirarchial fascism

despite being the intellectual giant he claims to be - and counter his "opponents" with solid factual debate - when it comes to the crunch - ie. "his"/"their" humiliation - "he"/"they" usually go running, crying to the guy who runs this site - with their tails between their legs - in private emails and by posting here on the forum - demanding the "offensive" poster - be deleted

it's true that jerks like ROBOCOP probably will never learn - and this thread may be an exercise in futility but that is not about to stop me from trying -

the benefit of this thread to the site is that in future - genuine posters like myself and yourself will be able to find some solace here - without the heartless JUDICIAL COMMITTEE style scrutineering domineering bullying tactics - applied to their each every post - by ROBOCOP and cronies - which has been "his"/"their" agenda since their invasion of this site

thanks for making the effort to help me out with this cowboy - it has not gone unappreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit