What's So Wrong With Telephone Sex?......Young People Ask....

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    The elders in your local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses will also be willing and able to help out.".............
  • worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    The elders in your local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses will also be willing and able to help out

Oh, I'm sure they would. That is, after they have the poor teen describe the entire event, verbatim, including what they were saying and what they were doing. Sickos.

• gumby
    gumby
    The elders in your local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses will also be willing and able to help out.".............

xjw-b12 had a brain fart.......poor bastard.

He meant to say elders are like cops. When you have a flat and need help.......the first thing they do is look at your license and see if they can bust you for something before they offer help (if any)

The elders do the same. They ask you a series of questions, and if your answers are shocking enough........they try and bust you.....then help you. ......(maybe)

Gumby

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If you are currently engaging in telephone sex, why not get some help? Telling your Christian parents would be a good start.

Yeah, there's a great idea. This has to be the worst solution I've ever heard. Virtually all YPA articles have the same solution. "If you are currently involved in listening to heavy metal music, why not get help from your christian parents?"

• minimus
    minimus

"Dad, I think I'm addicted to phone sex"......"Son, you can talk to me about it."......"Thanks dad. I knew you'd understand! By the way, the telephone bill came in today and it's a bit on the high side."......."Son, how much is it?"....."Dad, it's $800 this month. Like I said, I think I might have a problem."......."THE 1ST THING I'M GOING TO DO IS CALL THE ELDERS AND REPORT YOUR ASS TO THEM. THEN I'M GOING TO RIP THE PHONE OUT OF YOUR ROOM, YOU LITTLE PERVERT!! THEN I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF YOU WORSE THAN THE LAST TIME".

• acsot
    acsot
    Telephone sex, however, promotes coldness and anonymity

It's more like: "reading the Watchtower and associating with dubs at the kingdom hell promotes coldness and anonymity".

What a stupid article. Blinking idiots.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    promotes [...] anonymity

So anonymity is bad now? Ok, why aren't they open with who writes the articles, books, and the NWT?

• minimus
    minimus

maybe because all the writers are secret masturbaters???

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    "Dad, I think I'm addicted to phone sex"......"Son, you can talk to me about it."......"Thanks dad. I knew you'd understand! By the way, the telephone bill came in today and it's a bit on the high side."......."Son, how much is it?"....."Dad, it's $800 this month. Like I said, I think I might have a problem."

Min, for a minute there I thought you were doing a great job writing an episode for "Full House".

Young People Ask: Why can't I watch "Full House"?

• franklin J
    franklin J

Phone sex? Sounds a bit....physically uncomfortable.

I must be a tactile kind of guy....I have never tried it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit