2034 NEW DATE ?

by midwest 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• midwest
    midwest

WENT TO MEETING YESTERDAY WITH WIFE , THE TALK WAS ABOUT THE 120 YEAR OF MOSES & 1914 = 2034 AS THE END. ARE THEY DOING IT AGAIN?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Seems they might be. If you do a search for "2034" you'll find some of the recent discussions...

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Did we say 1975?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Midwest, Do you mean the "Public Talk" was about the 120 years?

• midwest
    midwest

GARY, YES PUBLIC TALK WAS ABOUT THE 1914 RETURN OF J.C & THE 120 YEARS OF MOSES'S WAIT TILL THE FLOOD ALONG WITH HOW WE SHOULD BE EVEN MORE VIGILANT FOR THE END

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Interesting ....

Haven't really heard much about thte 2034 thing in our hall except what was in that WT several weeks ago.

I guess it's still more of a localized phenominen.

***** Rub a Dub

• garybuss
    garybuss

Well that means there is a Corporate produced outline for the talk. The headquarters is pushing this. Interesting! Thanks!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Are you sure this was a Public Talk and not the WT study?

As GaryBuss said... there would have to be an official outline from the service department before they could do a public talk on it. If the service department is pushing 1914 + 120 years then something is up.

• undercover
    undercover

You must've been sleeping during the talk, midwest, LOL. Shouldn't it be the 120 years that Noah waited?

• Analysis
    Analysis

Most outlines allow the speaker to inject additional research. So this Elder used some points from the recent WT.

Back in the early 1970s it was common for speakers and WT conducters to stress 1975 even more then the outlines or WT.

If it is a District Assemble talk (which are not outlines) or another WT then maybe. Until then it is a local elder only.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit