Please wish me luck...

by safe4kids 36 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I've got the first part of my state certification this morning...a three hour exam covering the last month and a half of training on state law, the judicial system, case practice, interventions, indicators of maltreatment and abuse et cetera and I've got anxiety out the wazoo (btw, does anyone know what a wazoo IS??). I have to pass this in order to keep my job and I've heard that it's pretty difficult, so I'm stressing just a wee bit. I'm thinking the gallon of coffee I've already had this morning may not have been such a good idea??

Dana

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Don't drink too much coffee before that exam, Dana, after all, it is a dieretic!

Good luck anyway. Sock it to 'em!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Dana))))

Good luck - I know you can do it !!!!!

• pudd
    pudd

GOOD LUCK!

You will be fine. let us now how you get on.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

You'll be fine!! Good luck!

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Good luck Dana!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    Don't drink too much coffee before that exam, Dana, after all, it is a dieretic!

Good point, Ozzie! My stomach is already in knots...oh dear.

Harry

Thanks to everyone for the support and wishes of success...I'd have left already but for some reason, I have to keep running to the bathroom

Dana

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

You will make it Dana,

Steve

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    training on state law, the judicial system, case practice, interventions, indicators of maltreatment and abuse et cetera and I've got anxiety out the wazoo

Wow, if all of that did not cause stress, you wouldn't be human. Can't offer you much advice as to how to overcome the anxiety as these types of situations always caused me to have heartburn. However, may you get thru this without an ulcer or some other physical upset.

Please let us know how this turns out. Bug

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The better you've prepared, the better luck you'll have. Hope you do very well.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit