If the JW leadership is all about the money, what do they want it for?

by True North 21 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Power is money!! The more you have the more you want the more you want the greater the power over the people. Unfortunately many have been bambozzelled into giving thier wealth of the Society at the time of their deaths. In actuality the acumulated wealth is a result from peoples estates. And whenever the Society makes a plea for money be it in the preaching work or for a land that has suffered a disaster. My mother gave 10,000.00$ to the Society when in Quebec several years ago they suffered terriblely from floods. Gee whiz and my mom would never give my a dime for anything. Some mother eh?? She would sooner see it spend on the Society then help her own flesh and blood.

I am sometimes amazed as to what lengths people go to to look good in the eyes of the Society. I have an aunt and uncle who have accquired a large wealth and they owned alot of land. So they made a trip to Bethel and gave them a huge parcel of properity for a brand new Kingdom Hall. Wow, I couldn't believe it. As my uncle was never a strong JW. But I guess rather then give it to their children. they gave it to the society. Is the Society a magnet? What causes so many people to give their wealth. I have no idea. But I guess that is why to Organization is powerful.

It is true the Organization was built with wealth as C. T. Russell was a person of great wealth and he put that up and his friend Barber was the printer as he owned a printing comp.

Well as to what they want it for is anyones guess. But they better guard it as more and more persons are sueing the society for alot of different reasons. I frankly hope that they get wiped out. But alas I even think that is impossible.

Orangefatcat.

• onintwo
    onintwo

Maybe there'll be new light and tithing will be introduced. That should help! Even ten percent of a window washers wage is something. And probably more than the five bucks he shoves weekly into the collection box.

Lets see....hmmm. Six million members contributing 10% of their wage. Can we get that spouse to lighten up on field service and take a part time job?

Onintwo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit