Gods G Spot

by hippikon 32 Replies latest members adult

• Copernicus
    Copernicus
    Thanks for your input it has been interesting.

You’re very welcome. To me, this has been one of the more interesting threads of late and I appreciated your thoughts as well. This board has seemed rather trivial recently.

Can anyone actually think of a decent argument to believe in God apart from 'the world has to have been created' argument???

Good question. Maybe we can more the discussion along toward an answer?

• JW72
    JW72

I wanna bring this thread to the top again!!

Any takers on my previous question???

Come on you bunch of wimps!!

Chris

• Introspection
    Introspection

You obviously use the word as a closed concept, the biblical God as you said and that is simply not interesting enough to me. Many have also expressed doubt that the concept of God throughout the bible is a consistent one, so in that case there would be nothing to argue for or against.

Sometimes with an issue like this it's not whether you happen to be right or wrong, (and whether you actually know it or not) but how you arrive at your conclusion. I may be able to articulate my position in a convincing way to both others and myself, but that doesn't mean there's any real critical thinking behind it. In other words, you can always talk a good game or draw on outside sources for support, but you formed your conclusions already. Frankly, that's just boring. I don't care if I'm talking to an Athiest, a Christian or whatever, but new information beyond another arrangement of words would be nice.

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease."--Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit