Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last?

by sandy 58 Replies latest social relationships

• sandy
    sandy

I was just thinking about this and would like to get other opinions.

Girls, do you tend to fall for nice guys? And by nice guys I mean guys who fall all over you and worship the ground you walk on?

Because frankly, I cannot deal with guys like this. I like guys who do not give in to everyone of my little whims.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want a guy to mistreat me or abuse me but I like a guy who could stand up to me.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We are all different - - I would never marry a really slutty girl -- but oh God would I love one now and again -- I am sure it is the same with women -- sometime you would like a guy who stands up to you and sometime one that really tries hard to please you -- hell I have even heard women say -- I would like a guy who would just put me across a table and fuck me into oblivion -just to take what he wants but also women that would be horrified at that thought -- I am sure with all of us we all want something diffferent depending on our mood. I am a nice guy -- if that means I finish last so be it -- I like pleasing women -- sorry - -but hell it is who I am -- I should not need to appologize

• flower
    flower

I like nice guys but I have a different definition than you do I guess. I've had one of those obsessive guys who would do anything I wanted anytime I wanted and gave me whatever I wanted but that gets old really quick and its boring. To me thats not nice, its obsessive and wierd.

To me a nice guy is someone who respects women, and isnt afraid to show his love for his woman however 'wimpy' it makes him look..a guy who puts his 'needs' second to that of someone elses. But I dont think he should 'always' put himself last cause to me that borders on wierd. He should still have opinions and thoughts of his own but just express them in a nice way.

Nice guys finish first in my book.

• sandy
    sandy

Good point Flower. I do agree with you. Maybe I should have titled the subject:

When is a guy just being nice or a total whimp?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sandy I'm tired of this subject, lets talk about something else..no I don't want to hear it and that's final...how's that....

Because frankly, I cannot deal with guys like this. I like guys who do not give in to everyone of my little whims.

Now we can move on to our second date

• logansrun
    logansrun

sandy,

I love you. I worship the ground you walk on. I'll do anything for you. Be mine.

Bradley

• shotgun
    shotgun

You little devil

Post 666 of 666
    since 24-Feb-03

27 y 10 m 18 d

Your a member of the 666 class, where do you hide the mark of the beast?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm lovin' the comments on this thread so far!!! I'm an ex-nice guy.

Sandy, If only more women would express this, there might be hope for many men. Then there's Maxim magazine :O~~

Flower, I could quote your whole post. It seems you managed to define "Weird Guy" and "Nice Guy" as the same thing.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Girls, do you tend to fall for nice guys? And by nice guys I mean guys who fall all over you and worship the ground you walk on?

Never had it...might be nice for a change of pace.

• Maverick
    Maverick

No! They never get close to the finish line!

I'm a great guy....when you are doing the right things! And a real animal when I'm doing the right things and snake when you are acting stupid! Never brag about having me under control cause I'll date your mother just to mess with you!

Buy me stuff and I'll take it. Give me your body and maybe I'll give it back...but it won't be the same!

I'm a sweat, romantic, guy....most of the time. But under the smile and charm....well...just don't bend over!

Now I know what no means and will stop anytime you are uncomfortable, and I know you will test me...funny thing is, I'm testing you too, darlin'! Work hard, stay cool and maybe I'll hang around!

I'm not a nice guy I'm a very nice guy! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit