Fire & Ice, Show me your grills!

by Valis 23 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Great looking grill! I've paid twice that, and had to give the grill away - the food was moist, but all you could taste was propane.

How do you avoid the propane taste??

• Valis
    Valis
    Only problem with that model Valis, is there's no trout on it!

that too shall pass my friend! After Febuary I'll be heading to Missouri for some trout action...and hopefully hook up w/my Thunder and Sheila..ehe small joke.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

My grill last summer!

• flower
    flower

Wow thats some awesome grill..i want one ! I'll have to stick with my corny George Forman for now. Gets the job done anyway.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Great looking grill! I've paid twice that, and had to give the grill away - the food was moist, but all you could taste was propane.

How do you avoid the propane taste??

Ohhhhh! Hank Hill won't like hearing you say that about his propane and propane accessories!!!

• JeffT
    JeffT

That looks like a great grill. No having to go inside to grab another beer.

Having cooked over charcoal for years, I was a bit apprehensive about switching to gas, which I had to do when we moved. I've been very pleased with the one I bought.

Funny story: the gas vs charcoal debate came very frequently at a place I used to work. John, one of the guys I worked with, and I were both charcoal fans. One day Sandy, our administrative assistant, said that charcoal took to long to get ready. Johns reply was "just have another glass of wine and give it some time...it's like foreplay." To which Sandy said "John that is either REALLY good wine or really BAD foreplay."

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Great! I love King of the Hill.

You're so cute Alfalfa.

• Beans
    Beans

Freak me out! I saw this baby at Canadian Tire today, I was in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Beauty eh!

Is the lawn chair optional?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great looking grill, Travis! I just have one question:

This one will be great for camping too

How the heck are you going to get it on the back of your motorcycle???

Nina

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Looks like a great grill, Travis. But there's only one way it can really prove itself - with some great steaks, of course...

CB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit