Fire & Ice, Show me your grills!

by Valis 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

WOOHOO! The new grill came today!

Description:

The Fire and Ice Grill 2 Go from Thermos is a go-anywhere, cook-anything grill and cooler combo that puts a whole new spin on eating and drinking outdoors. Sure to be a huge hit at the next cookout, camping trip, or tailgating event, the Grill 2 Go features a propone-fueled grill ingeniously mounted above a 10-gallon insulated cooler that has plenty of room for cold drinks. Simply depress the hydraulically powered foot pedal and the grill automatically rises up to a comfortable 32-inch cooking level. If you want, remove the grill from the cooler and set it up on a tabletop. A built-in igniter lights the grill with the push of a button, letting you cook for over two hours with a small propane cylinder. The large 192-square-inch cooking surface offers plenty of room to grill up to six good-sized burgers at once, while the 120-square-inch flat griddle can cook up to four eggs at a time, or up to eight big strips of bacon. The Dupont Teflon nonstick surface grills anything--steaks, burgers, chicken, veggie kabobs, you name it. The griddle is perfect for eggs, pancakes, bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more.

The Grill 2 Go's unique stainless-steel burner system is very efficient, transferring heat evenly through the conductive nonstick surface--and the grill's ridges even make cross-hatch sears when you cook your steaks. The unit comes with a plastic spatula, tongs, and cleaning comb, designed for use with the nonstick surface. Built into the back of the cooler is a handy mesh storage bag for holding grill tools and accessories. On the front of the grill is a built-in bottle opener (perfect for cracking open cold ones), a handy heat indicator, and a bubble level that tells you when the grill is mounted on flat ground. A cleverly designed groove in the grill itself channels grease into a plastic grease container that mounts on the side of the grill. Easy-to-attach side shelves slide in place for holding condiments and plates and heavy-duty 7-1/2-inch tires make transporting the Grill 2 Go an easy one-person job. --Jon Groebner of garden.com

WOOT WOOT! Anybody else have one of these?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy

no.. but I have a brand new balcany just crying for a grill....

I'm almost afraid to ask how much..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My boss has a Kalamazoo grill

• Panda
    Panda

Hey Val that is really cool or hot ?

• Valis
    Valis

Not bad...my room mate paid 150.00 for ours online and you can probably get one for less than that if you shop around.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shotgun
    shotgun

I thought this was going to be a Pat Benetar thread.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Woo Hoo!!! Looks great!

• Valis
    Valis

The only thing I don't like is the teflon coating on the grill surface..I would rather just have a noncoated one I could cure myself. But I can't wait to use it....my last grill rusted into oblivion and fell apart. This one will be great for camping too...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Now I know who to invite camping.

Those things were so cool. When they first came out 2-3 years ago, they were very hard to get your hands on. Campers were buying them up like hotcakes. I see they've improved on them quite a bit.

Only problem with that model Valis, is there's no trout on it!

• blondie
    blondie

Valis, how does this compare to those large Webers 2000?

I want to surprise the man in my life for his BD.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit