Are Jehovah's Witnesses becoming a brand name?

by truthseeker 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Sargon
    Sargon
    I wish I could get 6,000,000 people to spend just a $1.00 per month to read my posts, ech and every month

Once you get them, try talking them into helping you build-up your real estate portfolio by getting them to supply the free labour to build your kingdom halls; when they've got time free from hawking your literature door-to-door.

• RR
    RR

So much for Jehovah's visible organization. With all the new incorporations, the Society had no choice but to move the "Jehovah's Witness" name to the forefront. The Watchtower is no longe THE organization. The body of Jehovah's Witnesses is, they represent Jehovah's Organization. Just as a church is not the building with the steeple and cross, but the members who make up the church.

The Witnesses have found a way to re-invent themselves. Want a subscription or order a book, write to "Jehovah's Witnesses." All publications are now "published by Jehovah's Witnesses". Want to write to a foreign branch ofice, write to "Jehovah's Witnesses at ...."

RR

• logansrun
    logansrun

To their defense, reading materials would help the Society's overt purposes. Cheese would not.

Bradley

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Okay, I can't resist. I have to say it...

Watchtower Organic Fertilizer: They've been spewing bull$h!t for years and years!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit