Elders only letter: New Territory Coverage Arrangement

by dannyboy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

But i think this would be a bad suggestion

qualified Elders, Ministerial Servants, and some Pioneers

That would mean the leading people are confronted with the real reasons and they'll loose them.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Clever -I am naive -- I honestly though it was genuine at first

• Latte
    Latte

HA HA HA HA1!

Now..... that is worth printing off and sending to a few witnesses! Just for fun!

Excellent!!

More...More!!

• blondie
    blondie
    My mother was telling me that there IS a new territory arrangement that they talked about at the meeting last week. She said something about not splitting one street and putting it on a different territory......Anybody know anything about this??

I know that problem. The side across the street is another territory...how about another congregation? I was in service once and had 2 sisters work one side of the street, telling not to go on the other side. Yup, they did. Even though they heard "You people were just here" at ten doors, they just kept trucking. But a rule, not nationwide but I can imagine a congregation doing it if those ten people called to complain to the congregation PO (or whoever was answering the phone). Blondie

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Dannyboy, oh, Dannyboy...you had me to the last paragraph ! I was ready to copy n' paste it to a non-JW friend and say, "SEE, See, I told you how they were...

funny, very funny...but, I needed that belly laugh today !

thanks, Lee

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    My mother was telling me that there IS a new territory arrangement that they talked about at the meeting last week. She said something about not splitting one street and putting it on a different territory......Anybody know anything about this??

So now they'll undoubtedly have to re-map all the territories in every congregation so as to conform to the "new arrangement." That should keep all those fool ministerial servants too busy for a while to ask dumb questions about stuff they read on the Internet.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

That is hilarious!!!!! You had me for the first paragraph or so.....!

LOL! Thanks for sharing!

growedup

• sandy
    sandy

Funny....

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Dannyboy....I think you're one boob short of a Janet Jackson video. I'm gonna channel Fred Franz (the original Oracle) tonite and see what he thinks about all this internet stuff.

-BONEZZ

PS. Didja' hear the Borg was tryin' to buy Net-Zero 'cause it reminded them of their baptism rate?

• bebu
    bebu

You nearly had me, too!!

Very funny, and the kind of thing they would probably wish to do next.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit