Well said, Smiddy.

I'm waiting for the apologist's reply.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You and me both DOC

• fiddler
    fiddler

Thig crìoch air an t-saoghal, ach mairidh ceòl ‘s gaol

Translation: The world may come to an end, but love and music will last for ever.

I live in the US and right now, the world coming to an end seems an ever increasing possibility 😳 I’ve just always loved this little Gaelic saying and so my answer is, love and music are the answer to the question.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`ve been re-thinking this question

Biggest impact on humans

and have come to the conclusion that belief in a GOD has been the biggest impact on humans and not just Jesus or Mohammad or Buddha or Vishnu or any other prophet in the world ,but it is simply a belief in a GOD.

Sure Christians of all persuasions have been responsible for the deaths of millions in the name of GOD or Jesus but so have all the other religions throughout history killed and slaughtered in the name of this or that particular GOD that they worship.

In my previous post I singled out followers of Jesus Christ of slaughtering millions of people in his name and really all they were doing was following in the footsteps of Jesus father Jehovah who himself was responsible for the death of millions of people up until the time of Jesus Christ

Like Father like Son ?

However ALL GOD`s have been responsible for billions of death in the name of religion whether "true" or "false"

it doesn`t matter billions of people died and that is the Biggest impact "GOD" has had on humans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit