Happy Third Posting Anniversary, Eman!

by ozziepost 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Our dear Eman,

It was three years ago that you first joined the growing band of posters here. Remember when we got to 500 posters? Those were the days, eh?!! I remember how you suggested I come over from the changing H2O and how glad I've been to meet so many through this global exchange of ideas!

My dear friend, you've maintained a balance here and been a steadying influence that now brings you into the realms of board 'older men' - nah, I mean that nicely!!!

Anyway, thanks for your presence, mate. Now can we just get our 'arry to smile!!!!!

Cheers mate, and

Happy Posting Anniversary!

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well said Ozzie.

Congrats Mike! I've only been here a year and a half and I'm still not half as wise as you. If Nina wins the lottery, I'd love to come to the barbie in July and blow the froth off a couple with y'all.

Chris

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, E-MAN!!! And a big hug for Her Ladyship, please, sir! Yeah, I wish we could attend the BBQ (although I swear every time I see one of your topics about "Barbie" I think of the doll -- too much American conditioning, I think), but DFW/LGW airfare times 4 is prohibitive at the moment. I did try to talk Big Tex into going over by himself, but I think he's afraid he'll wake up the next day with his picture on the front page of The Daily Mail with strange underwear on his head.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm actually more concerned about what Eman would do with soapy fish, a wet suit and yogurt.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Gosh, 3 years eh. Well I never. Thank you for all your kind wishes.

Hmm..it was quiet back then, Mommy, Java and RHW welcomed me as I recall. Back then, you got a personal welcome email from Simon too.

Then came the avalanche of posters from H20, zillions of 'em, causing mayhem and terrifying the regulars with their wild and wonderful antics.

Then the Norwegians who all made great contributions before moving on.

It was a quiet coffee shop atmosphere back then. Nice.

Now it's a bit like Starbucks! (Yeah we have 'em here too.)

Still a good place to be though.

Mike.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Anniversary Mike !!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yay, Mike. It wouldn't be the same without you.

I first posted here in March that year.

• wasasister
    wasasister

You're good people, Eman. I've seen you stumble, but always recover with grace and a great sense of humor. (Nothing takes the wind out of the sails of our detractors like being able to laugh at our own pratt-falls, right?)

I'm proud to know you.

Wasa

• Simon
    Simon

Happy 3rd Birthday Mike !

It really has been a pleasure having you here. You opinions and advice are invaluable as is your ability to keep much calmer than me and diffuse situations.

Not only that but you're a thoroughly decent bloke who I can disagree and argue with about things like politics but still be happy to share a pint with ... the way it should be.

• Xena
    Xena

Happy Anniversary E-man. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. Even if you won't change the date of your birthday just to accomodate me (I thought we had worked out that it's supposed to be all about ME, but apparently NOT)

Have a good posting day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit