NEWS: Bride of Christ Files for Annulment

by slipnslidemaster 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Slippy:
    That was where I met Nav. He was at the far end near Joy & Steve.

Valis:
    To be honest, there isn't much jumping up and down done by Christians, at all. We tend to be a fairly tolerant bunch.
    Doesn't that say something, when something is FINALLY commented on?

A little sensitivity never hurts, IMHO.

• Valis
    Valis

LT...I guess you don't see my side and what I see all the time, but yes you can be tollerant all the way down to your little toe..eheh. A nice thing. Nevermind my rant.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I don't remember much at Dunstons. I remember Xena's legs, Star's everything, Jesika's thong and uh.....Heaven.

and uh.....I should have never looked under the table....LITTLE "Toe" MY ass!!!

• Valis
    Valis

Slippy, did you forget about the chastizing I took at the hands of a pissed off Puerto Rican XJW? Not to mention the studded belt and the other 4 or 5 people took off and offered to her...sheesh...w/friends like that!..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I don't remember much at Dunstons. I remember Xena's legs, Star's everything, Jesika's thong and uh.....Heaven.

oh man.. if I go to the next Philly fest.. what will Sassy be remembered for..

Sassy who is also going to remember there are those who peer under tables....

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

and since you like wearing short skirts...I'll be sure to oblige.

Ok, I vaguely remember something about you getting the f****k bruised out of you. I remember asking you the next day to NEVER, EVER, EVER show me your bruises again or at least put on some goddamned underwear!!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL*

• Sassy
    Sassy
    at least put on some goddamned underwear!!

now I know this couldn't be a future memory of me.. I always have on a pair of thongs.. at least in public..

must be someone else who will fullfill that memory

• Valis
    Valis

Sassy...I already fulfilled that prophecy...

"And lo...when the flock saw the frenum they wept and gnashed their teeth, beseaching the Overbeer to put his clothes back on, thus will another Apostafest bring about Barmageddon... Your kilts will be inspected and your slippy cups shall runeth over...Amen". Saint Valis, Book of Facts 1:247

Edited for new light..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy

whew! Sassy wipes her forhead....

beseaching the Overbeer to put his clothes back on

Sassy thinks about this revelation...... Oohh

Do you like to wear short skirts too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest