NEWS: Bride of Christ Files for Annulment

by slipnslidemaster 41 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Bride of Christ Files for Annulment
    AP - Feb. 04, 9:45am

Just 24 hours after marrying her Lord and personal Savior, the Bride of Christ is calling it quits.

The Bride of Christ after a night of binge drinking water turned wine and partying, filed early Friday morning for a marriage license at the Las Vegas courthouse with longtime guy pal Jesus. Sources say after a limo drive from the courthouse, none of her family were present for the quick ceremony at the Little Wedding Chapel on the Las Vegas strip.

Later that afternoon, sources say that the Bride regretted the rash decision and immediately moved to annul the impromptu nuptials. Spokesmen for the Bride could not be reached for comment.

Jesus H. Christ, Son of God, is a longtime bachelor carpenter out of Galilee, a region outside of Jerusalem, Israel. His spokesman, Gabriel A. Archangel, gave a brief statement to reporters, stating that the whole thing was a joke gone too far and that Jesus and the Bride of Christ are only friends.

The paperwork was filed and the annulment is pending.

J.R. Brown could not be reached for comment.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL this is just way too funny

• shotgun
    shotgun

Shocking, scandulous, sacreligous...I'm out of s-words.

• Navigator
    Navigator

I fail to see the humor in this. Perhaps it is because I have a deep appreciation for what the man Jesus did for us.

• peacebaby
    peacebaby

shotg un: Shocking, scandulous, sacrilegious...I'm out of s-words.

I'm not, how's "stupid"? Moving past the sacrilegiousness.... Hopefully, tasteless jokes generated by Britney Spears' latest stupid stunt will soon fade.... Oh, no! Janet Jackson, what were you thinking? Brace yourselves for a lot of stupid 'exposed boob' jokes.... I hope Jesus isn't in any of those...

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Tasteless??

I thought it was rather clever and funny myself, but of course I would, I wrote it.

• Sargon
    Sargon

ROFLMAO!!!

Navigator i thinks your shorts are too tight! loosen up man.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

ROFLMAO X 3 !!

Good one.

---Dan

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

LMAO!

Slip, have you ever written for "The Onion" ?

• detective
    detective
    Perhaps it is because I have a deep appreciation for what the man Jesus did for us.

No offense Navigator but I've been wondering what it is with people who think God doesn't laugh and Jesus has never cracked a smile ? I just don't get it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit