New School for overseers.

by Hellothere 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Saw new video watchtower put out. They gonna open new School for overseers. They gonna train this men too be "loving, wise and accept they don't know everything". Wonder who is gonna train them? Tony Morris and the rest of GB πŸ˜‚. I thought comedy hour was finish for this year. But they just couldn't help themselves delivering another funny video πŸ‘

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Train them to be judgmental, harsh, and to reject any semblance of intelligence. And for that, they need those cancer shots to attend this? And I thought regular school was "jail".

• waton
    waton

to teach how to accommodate the modern day "sons of Eli "

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This is 'unbelievable'.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

So first a video Tony Morris telling JWs return to Hall's cause it's so joyful and loving there. Some weeks after GB release video about how they gonna train overseers to be loving, probably cause Hall's are not that loving πŸ˜‚ This people really lost their mind. Either they want JWs to abandon org or they just lost it all😁. What's going on 🀑. Let's realise facts.... bunker life and whisky don't mix well as it seems

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I could not find this on the website, only a Lloyd Evans rebuttal of it. So I guess it was made for internal showing. However, taking comments at face value….

In a short course you cannot train a person to be loving if he does not think that way. Neither can you inject wisdom into someone who wants only to follow rules . Wisdom is the application of knowledge to any given circumstance and that takes a good heart , experience and being willing to read between the lines.

They have precious few men like that.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I likewise could only find Lloyd Evans video. However, it appears from that video this is a course for "Bethel Overseers" (I thought that position had been scrapped years ago!) and the content of his video seems to confirm it's not for congregation overseers but for Bethel departments.

I used to go on courses like that when I was working, a few days away in a posh hotel watching yet another bunch of PowerPoint presentations. Let's face it the WT Society is just another business.

George

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Either way, making a video about how you gonna Teach people too be wise and loving shows how delusional they are πŸ˜‹

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Delusional they are.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

It is called:

Principles of Divine Oversight, The School For Overseers.
    It is found in the 2022 Annual Meeting Video, Part-1
    Fast Forward to 1:38:05 of this video and keep watching.

Grandpa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit