What is the strangest picture drawn or other you ever saw in a JW article?

by blownaway 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

Originally put up on similar thread, which has been removed (from Revelation Climax):

alt

• compound complex
    compound complex

Pointed out - that seems like an extreme oversight.

IF it is not intentional, how did they miss such a thing? It doesn't even look like a hand at all. I know they use live actors to set up the artwork - this just looks like the finishing artists missed it entirely. Does no one review this stuff before it prints? Could be the artist just 'sketched in a hand' then never went back to finish.

Jeff

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/125078/revelation-climax-page-52-kindly-respond?page=2

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They sure as shit didn’t “miss” anything in the GM book or the creepy WT article.

Those pics are deliberate AF...

DD

• blownaway
    blownaway

I did a high resolution of this one and did my own print on a tee shirt.

• freddo
    freddo

DD - where in the GM book are those pics of Jesus?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It could be the “Bible Teach” book. I would look myself, but I’m not sure I know where my old books are.

DD

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

any of the new water color or whatever things they put in the new WTs. Or the stick figure videos.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Perhaps the dislikes were related to the stake vs the cross and not the pics.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Data-Dog - "...as humans we recognize patterns, like seeing Godzilla in a cloud formation..."

Damn, I've been looking at the wrong clouds.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has no one mentioned the Rutherford book “Creation” page 265?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit