What is the strangest picture drawn or other you ever saw in a JW article?

by blownaway 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Original and untouched:

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Outlined by me:

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

New picture:

DD

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I never dwelt on them when I was in as I had the gut feeling they were off.. there were a few but the skelatal hand in the revelation book and the one with the gargoyl face on the picture frame / lamp with the seventies hipster couple was weird alright..

The Stern magazine one of Pascal Petit threw me for a loop a few years ago, I was UPSET. The dark haired babe in the background was supposed to be that Italian girl who was said to of done auto. writing in the headquarters basement as the artist knew her family well. Ravyn Guilianai I believe it was.

The rabbit hole goes deep.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have to laugh at the “dislikes” on my post. Care to mention what you dislike? Is it the f***ing picture right in front of you?

Go get both copies of the book and see for yourself.

For whatever reason, a WTBTS artist deliberately drew faces in the clouds and I’m not the only one who noticed, although to my knowledge, I’m the only person to spot this particular picture as I’ve never seen it mentioned anywhere before.

If there was nothing to it, much like the ”Schlong Book”, then why would the WTBTS bother to remove the oh-so-important pic of Jesus dying?

DD 🤔

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I see them. I don't know what to think.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

People confuse seeing faces or patterns in clouds, for artists hiding images in clouds.

The former is an accident plus our imagination. The latter, as anyone remotely familiar with illustrating will know, is deliberate.

Why do such a thing? I can’t say, but there it is. It’s not the only instance of a WTBTS artist doing this either.

DD

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Latter? Are you saying there's images in the second picture, or did I misunderstand?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No, as humans we recognize patterns, like seeing Godzilla in a cloud formation. That’s normal because of our imagination. That was the “former” example.

The latter was artists deliberately hiding images.

The new Jesus pic in “The Greatest Man” book has no hidden imagery to my knowledge.

DD

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

It's ok Date-Dog must be the powerless JW trolls down voting you.. good thread thanks for posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit