Beware of Emojis! A worksheet from jw.org to help you!

by stuckinarut2 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH NO!

We all know just hoe dangerous Emojis are right??

Well, thankfully, "Jehovah's organization" have lovingly provided a step by step worksheet to help!

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/worksheets/friendly-or-flirtatious/

• jaydee
  • schnell
    schnell

Here's a bunch they don't like:

👬👭🎂💒🎃🎲🔮🗿🚬✝☯

Here's one they do like:

💰

• jaydee
    jaydee

Yeah well here's one I hate,....

#...' worst emoji ever '.....

Image result for jw emoji

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

We all know just hoe dangerous Emojis are right??

TBH, I think it gives a good way to start the convo with your kids regarding emojis - the work sheet can then be expanded on depending on reaction and age of your kid/s.

Personally I'd be concerned with inappropriate emoji texts that my kid was either sending or receiving, maybe because they are naive or just think it is fun or funny (who with, an 'older' child/adult??). After all there's quite a range of fun looking emojis aren't there?

The worksheet might also prompt parents to be more aware of what emojis are.

But then again, maybe that's just me? Afterall, emojis are just harmless cute or funny little pics.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I award the JW.0rg the smelly fly circling turd emoji!

💩

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I like how all the quotes are from girls because, you know, everything is their fault, including looking older than one is. It's all your fault ladies.

This is the dumbest thing ever. Loved the video.

• tiki
    tiki

I simply cannot comprehend the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Loved cedars take on it. Kids learn by being kids and doing stupid things...let them be kids and communicate with eachother as they like. Thats how they learn and grow up. Worried about flirting and emoji s???? How to create a bunch of weirdos.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gosh, the GB must be completely freaking out about the upcoming Emoji movie... :smirk:

• rebel8
    rebel8

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit