To all my fellow sufferers at this "special" meeting today

by purrpurr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Jolly good work madam, not quite the spiritual ecstasy that's usually associated with religious gatherings but joyous nonetheless!

Ours is tomorrow, I might knock one out meself.

• tiki
    tiki
    Omg...what would Anthony the third say about this development.....her have a blast with this one!!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Well, we have gotta hand it to you....
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Well it's over! Thank f*** for that! The last two talks were the most boring rambling talks I've ever heard! Seriously I wondered if one of them was going to ramble through every last doctrine jw's have!
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Oh no! Spoke to soon, the closing prayer is turning into another talk!
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Oh! I am so looking forward to tomorrow. Can i get a pair of those specs with open eyes printed on so I can sleep behind them?

purrpurr you've made my day, you will give me something to smile about in the morning.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Likewise! Your endurance is exemplary, and your methods radical but hilarious!
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    No news then on printing in Britain or size of Chelmsford, apart from begging for funds of course? I think that's why these gangsters sent from Brooklyn, to thank all loyal bethelites in Mill Hill by sacking most of them.
  • Irish Dame
    Irish Dame
    OMG, I love your sense of humor purrpurr! I'll be looking for your future posts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit