To all my fellow sufferers at this "special" meeting today

by purrpurr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    How are we all faring? Are we learning anything? How are we coping? I'm reading a book on my tablet but I'm having to be careful as I do it.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    well then its time for you to have an attack of ibs, and retreat to the ladies room, lol sit on the toilet and read in peace,lol
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Last Sunday meeting I was reading James Penton's Apocalypse Delayed on my Kindle Fire while the droning WT study was going on in the background.

Give us an update on the "Special" meeting if you're up to it.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    ... I just did... I went to the toliet and was "very naughty" let's just say I made myself very happy 😎 it's an enclosed toliet so no one could hear any "noise" I made. Then I washed my hands and went back into the hall with a smile on my face!
  • disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

Hi purrpurr, so sorry that you have to be there when you dont want to be.

My husband has gone and I am sitting alone in the house. He didn't even tell me he was going or where, just went. Of course I knew but wasn't going to say anything. On meeting days it is always awkward as he gets ready to go and I dont.

Enjoy your book and let us know if anything interesting is said.

xx

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I just did... I went to the toliet and was "very naughty"

That sounds indeed quite naughty. But thanks for the update. The lack of details is understandable.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    And.... There we go the first call for cash! Chelmsford won't happen without more dosh.... Keep giving brothers!
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr

Ridiy... Ridiy... Ridiy...

Stupid man! It's pronounced READY!!

Evidently your not "ridiy" to say ready brother!

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

'I went to the toliet and was "very naughty" let's just say I made myself very happy 😎'

Lol! Please please please tell me you used the kingdom hall WiFi to help you!

Can you imagine the local needs!

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Aboveusonlysky, I did look at some images of hunky men before hand using the kh WiFi, that's why I "felt" like a little trip to the ladies... ;)

BTW as a coping mechanism I can thoroughly recommend it! Try it and see ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit