"Immortal Soul" - A Watchtower Doctrine!

by Stephanus 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

Stephanus does have a point tho , the WTBTS does teach the immortality of the soul doctrine and is in denial . They believe that the great crowd will walk out of the world never knowing death as the bible describes and the anointed will be transformed in the twinkling of an eye . If that aint immortality of the soul then what is ? Personally I have heard the firey hell doctrine from many mainstream religionists especially when they refer to me as going to hell . There are alot of angry religionists in the world not just the jehovah witnesses . All you gotta do is disagree with a devout baptist or catholic and get ready for the old , " you're going to burn in hell" comment . Happens every time .

• garybuss
    garybuss

Step, The Witnesses teach that the body is the soul and the body (soul) that survived Armageddon is going to live forever. By definition, a body that is not subject to death is immortal, so by definition the Witnesses teach immortality of the soul (body).

Witnesses I have met will always argue that, or actually try to squirm out of it, but if I take my desk dictionary I can show them. It's just another time where the loaded language is too heavy to stand up. GaryB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit