H2O and all that ...PLEASE READ!!!!!

by Jang 39 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Now, just why would... and how COULD... you 'take that up with Rick and FD2, JanG? Rick and FD2 don't answer to you... uh, do they? And indeed, you would have to do it PRIVATELY, yes? As issues concerning... decisions... concerning... ME... are not to BE discussed on the Forum. Yes?

Nevermind, hon, let it go. My question was 'rhetorical' to YOU, to help you THINK about what you're asking and your 'illusion' that H20 has... and ever could change.

There IS no 'answer', JanG. Truly. Rick, Mod2 and FD2 are going to play their 'game'. Mod2 and FD2 are going to say, "Well, she was banned." Rick is going to say, "Yeah, I invited her back but not to the forum she posted on; no, I didn't specify that..." Mod2 is going to say, "I didn't know Rick invited her; no one told ME..." FD2 is going to say, "Well, it was an accident, the post should have just been moved. I didn't say anything to Mod2 because I didn't check it out. I only check what Shelby says; not what is said to her." FD2 and Rick are going to say, "Mod2 should have just moved the post, but it IS his/her choice." Mod2 is going to say, "She was banned and I thought that meant BANNED."

Yada, yada, yada...

And then they are ALL going to say, "Well, if SHELBY hadn't violated the FPP she wouldn't have BEEN banned and none of this would have happened." So... it will be MY fault that what they SAID is now to occur on that Board, did not occur. You KNOW you will not hear, "WE blew it, WE discriminated, WE were unfair, and WE violated our own rules this time." Nope, they'll come up with some 'new light' before they go there.

Or maybe not. But I doubt it because apologizing is not something they're good at. However, WTBTS rhetoric... as it has been perpetuated by their 'teachers' and learned very well by them... they are experts at.

Peace, JanG... whoEVER you are.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Kismet
    Kismet

sigh. Shelby you are a royal pain in the arse... sigh... okay let's take this from the beginning...

You were banned on the original H20 for a period of 30 days for violating the FPP regarding proselytizing.

On the new H20 Board you were warned and warned regarding thsi activity. You were finalyl banned. Then due to your stubborn nature you insisted on returning under various aliases, completely and intentionally circumventing the rules of conduct for that site. this resulted in a 60 day suspension.

No post was ever made my FD2 or Rick stating that the ban had been lifted simply because we switched servers.

Rick explained to you that he wrote to you as a PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL not as the admin of H20 trying to encourage you. You ASSUMED that involved an invitation to start posting again.

Now you claim your assupmtion is the sole truth and are playing the persecuted martyr. ohhh please. You are right. You have brought all this on yourself. Your pig headed obstinent approach combined with your baseless assumptions..need I elobarate... have let to the situation you face.

Come July 15, you can freely post at H20 to your hearts content.

As far as the deletion bin goes, I hit the delete feature. I presume you feel I should have moved it. However you gave up all posting privileges when you flagrantly snubbed your nose as thsoe who own/run the place you were visiting. You maybe be AGuest but you have certinly shown yourself to be an illmannered one.

Mod101 (M2)

Kismet

• teejay
    teejay

Prisca,

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that i'm
    liking you more and more. what a reasonable,
    fair response. you did that with Mulan earlier...
    gave her some very good advice, i thought.

very good. very good.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Norm!
    How you doing?
    I agree about the 'holy fpp' And it's truly a shame as we exjw's who walk divergent paths had and still have much to offer.
    The fpp is an outline that selectively values the thoughts and feelings and expressions of one group. Effectively repressing the ideals and thoughts of others who view issues differtly.It's discriminatory.
    If R looked closely at how social change/reform comes about ,he would see that it comes from arguement and debate over the status quo.That challenging common assumptions makes people think,possibly reassess their stance. I find it funny that given our national(usa) belief that all men are created equal,how do you rationalize discrimination on that board? That others can't have an equal voice?.
    At the end of the day,it's just a cyber kingdom hall.
    My interest was and is the human factor anyway. I felt I did some good in simply acknowledging and supporting others. One doesn't need a 'biblical filter' to help an individual. oh well,its a moot issue now anyway.
    Good to see you (((((((((((((norm))))))))))))luv ya,Tina

• hopeful
    hopeful

!@# I forgot that Hopeful was still logged in when I answered this one too ..... Glad she is still here JanG

Now, just why would... and how COULD... you 'take that up with Rick and FD2, JanG? Rick and FD2 don't answer to you... uh, do they? And indeed, you would have to do it PRIVATELY, yes? As issues concerning... decisions... concerning... ME... are not to BE discussed on the Forum. Yes?

Shelby, I too would like to know why your message was not moved to the correct bin etc.

And yes, I have written privately to them both and they don't have to answer to me, but I would like an answer to what you said happened.

Fairs fair! OK

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, dear 'hopeful'... and may you have peace!

You want a reply from H20, eh? JanG said she was gonna get one... but... ah, well... I told her to fagetabowtit. Actually, please, don't worry about it any longer. I am quite okay. Even if I am 'removed' from here at some point, I will be okay. As I told FD2, Rick, JanG, Mod2, Tommy, Tucker... and every other little... 'lollipop'... on H20... it will only allow ME... to get back to MY life (yes, I have one! Not a BIG one, but a fairly decent one all the same...)

Kismet, dahling, honey, please know that Rick DID send me an invitation to return to H20. What he did NOT do... is specify that certain forums were off limits. (Geesh! Rick is SUCH a coward... getting that man to speak the TRUTH is harder than getting the WTBTS to admit that they are the false 'christs' that they are!)

But I was so SURPRISED that I was even being ASKED back... that I didn't ASK 'which forum I was ALLOWED to post on.' Heck, I didn't even consider it. Not being too familiar with this type of forum (Jw.com and the NEW H20), I simply copied a post I had made here... and responded to JUSTAMOM. Although I deleted MY post... why don't you just ASK Rick to post what he sent me? DUH!

But, now, Kismet, honey, here I am over HERE... and here YOU are... over HERE... 'chiding' me. Tell me, why is that? I am not 'violating' your precious FPP, I am not posting in the 'wrong' forum on your precious H20. I 'went away', just as YOU requested. What's up? You need someone to follow? Honey, I am NOT him! If you want to FOLLOW someone... follow the Lamb... wherever HE goes, okay? 'Cause I can't do NUTHIN' for ya!

(rachafracharachafracha H20 moderators... can't live WITH me... can't live WITHOUT me...)

Peace to you all...

A 'tired of H20' slave of Christ,

SJ

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((shel)))))))))))just wanted to pop in and give ya a hiyas!
    Take care now sis,luv Tina
    PS,It's past my bedtime too,lol. Get some rest now g/f!

• AGuest
    AGuest

TINA! Sista-girl!

It is So GOOD to hear from ya, truthfully! Thank you for thinking of me, dear one. I hope all is well with you... and your household, including Mom and Son. And, as always, I wish you the utmost of love and peace!

I remain... your servant...

Shel

• Tina
    Tina

bringing this back as a reminder.....

• Jang
    Jang

Will get back to all this after tomorrow ....

Been in Court all day supporting someone and will be there all day again tomorrow ....

then i get to catch up

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit