Mosquitos....

by DATA-DOG 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I’m watching a Discovery movie about the Mosquito. Scientists tell us that mosquitos are the most dangerous creature on Earth. Nothing kills more than the mosquito. NOTHING...

Thanks, God...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BTW, a CO once shared some sage wisdom about the mosquito. He said that humans are attacked because after Adam and Eve’s rebellion, we became dying creatures...

DD 🤨

• stillin
    stillin

No me moleste, mosquito. Just let me eat my burrito.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Malaria and Dengue fever devastate families in developing countries. But anyway, thanks God for all the pretty flowers and kitty cats, you must really love us.

• waton
    waton
    mosquitos are the most dangerous creature on Earth. Nothing kills more than the mosquito. NOTHING..

When I was mentally in, (mentally period) I questioned god's wisdom to confer creative powers to Satan. allowing him to torture with the itch. Mosquitos also violate the blood laws, suckers.

cofty would call it the work of a moral monster.

In any case, imagine if we had no predation, we would have no migration.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Insects in general are, IMO, a terrific example of just how terrifying nature can truly be.

Reminds me of something, actually...

...my dad once expressed the opinion that the creatures in the Alien films were "grotesque" (with the implication that that was a good reason to not watch those movies).

I very easily countered that with "Dad, there are real things right here on planet Earth that are way more horrifying."

Surprised, he had to concede the point.

As I got older, he soon learned not to criticize my viewing choices too much.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Can you put up a link or the title to the show, I’d like to check it out with one of my kids.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Where I live in Australia we get mozzies that are big enough to shoot!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Mosquitoes are just part of jehobers wondrous creation---right? Glad he saw fit to have to of those little f*ckers preserved alive through the flood! Thank you Noah!

just saying!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

There was alot of standing water after the flood.................

Insects and arachnids are vicious creatures and we should be glad they are so small otherwise we would all die the most horrific of deaths

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit