Another JW Prophetic Orgasm about to Unfold !!!

by Amazing 14 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I totally respect the French stand -- there will never be racial and cultural integration and lack of discrimination until there is true integration in society - I think the same could be said for the USA -- if people want to become citizens and have zero discrimination, one of the first things to do is learn the language of the country -- the official language of the USA is English -- there should be no need to post signs in Spanish for example

• heathen
    heathen

I agree with stillajwexelder-- if people want to become citizens and have zero discrimination, one of the first things to do is learn the language of the country. I always hated the fact that the liberals wanted to make the US some sort of bilingual nation because of all the illegal immigrants making their way here . They even picked spanish as the second official language so to say if you didn't speak spanish you could be descriminated against . I think french is really the second most common language in the world . This is an english speaking country for cryin out loud .

• Aztec
    Aztec

First, the French are nutty.

Secondly, what does having people give up images and wardrobe that are sacred to their religion have to do with learning the national language of a country you've emigrated to?

~Aztec

• Celia
    Celia

Aztec: Why shouldn't the French want Muslims who come to live and work in France, and use their social services, to blend in and live as french people do ? As I said, if some french woman goes to Saudi Arabia and doesn't dress appropriately, according to their religious laws (scarf and clothes that hide all flesh), and some french guy is found drinking alcohol or flirting with one of their citizens, what do you think will happen to them ? They will end up in jail, or if they're lucky will be deported.

When in Rome....

• mustang
    mustang

"the official language of the USA is English "

I agree: I'm paid in dollars(US$), the legal tender of the land. The dollar is printed in English, with a couple of Latin words. Pesos, pounds, yen, yuan, piasters, francs, euro's, rubles, shekels and so forth need not apply. These currencies are trouble to process, too. We don't have moneychangers on every other corner, like the Asian countries that I have visited.

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit