So what's this special meeting all about?

by purrpurr 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oppostate
    oppostate

As special as any of the other special meetings were, which is to say nothing special, and same old b*'ll$hit as always!

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

This will be the most special of the special meetings with a special message that the overlappers who are getting older every day which proves that the end is just around the corne, so keep the money coming so that we can finance new Kingdom Hauls in Africa as we sell and merge hundreds of Halls in America because of the tremendous amount of growth due to our infant baptisms.

We have been getting requests and inquiries from so many faithful brothers all over the world asking why we don't tithe like God's chosen people in Biblical times so that we can receive even more blessing from our God. The Governing Body will take this suggestion under prayer consideration.

• Isambard Crater
    Isambard Crater

Would of rarther spent the afternoon with my husband but I went to the Britain Zone Branch visit broadcast and it was far from special, comprise of;

• Chelmsford update how amazing it is
    • Britain L.D.C projects update
    • Special campaign experiences
    • An update about the printing press at London bethel
    • A 75-minutes Talk about don't give up, remember that all bad things we see, hear and feel are because of Satan, and keep going. Feel your role in Preaching isn't significant? Think of the worldwide Brotherhood.

That was it.

• freddo
    freddo

Thanks Isambard - specifically what was the content of the LDC projects update?

A few cherry picked projects they could crow about to give the impression lots of new halls are being refurnished or built when they are significantly less in number than the halls taken from the congregations to be sold?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

IDK what is "special" about any of these meetings anymore. The way they keep hyping "special" reminds me of Charlie Brown ALWAYS falling for Lucy's claim that she wouldn't pull the football out from under him as he tried to kick it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Special talk outline .... " Keeping quiet about the organization's pedophilia cover up "

Jehovah is watching what you say about his earthly organization.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I did notice there was a big point made about parents not letting their kids get baptized as a protection! Ha! The parents are getting wise! The gb have shot themselves in the foot by asking parents to shun their kids!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Any tight-pants denunciations?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Special talk out line ......" Making profits from being false prophets "

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ha ha Punk! An extortion meeting "your money for your life."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest