Happy Vent

by ESTEE 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Okay ... I know that there are a lot of depressing stories about people leaving the borg ... I personally am very happy that people are leaving. I know that I had to be miserable enough ~~ yes, totally miserable ~~ before I could leave successfully. And believe me, the elders made it possible for me to be v-e-r-y miserable!!! They disfellowshipped me two weeks after my mom died ... while I was deep in grief!! Believe me when I say I saw their very finest love and compassion and mercy!!! *sarcasm alert*

Well, my life has certainly turned around from that bleak day in 1999. I moved to Vancouver and made a whole lot of new dance friends, found a wonderful group of supportive friends who are into positive thinking and healthy mentality. It wasn't until after being disfellowshipped that I dared peek into this forum and discovered a wonderful network of caring people who understand what it's like to leave a cult and heal.

I found a new dance partner (and also "other" partner) who I seem to have fallen in love with v-e-r-y deeply. He supports, loves and nurtures me in a way that I have never experienced before in my entire life! He is everything that I have been hoping for in a partner! Every time I learn something new about him, it is something else that is soooooooo wonderful! He loves dancing as passionately as I do. This week we took our first Bronze 2 Latin dance lesson together. He loves classical music as much as I do, especially Mozart. We both love going for long walks in nature. Besides other fun bedroom-type activities, he reads to me in bed!!! And we like reading the same kind of books! He has a lovely sense of his spirituality. The other morning we woke up together and he asked me, "How is your soul this morning...?" I melted! He has such a beautiful soul!!!

Anyway, we have been talking about a future together ... like the possibility of moving in together. Sheesh! I'm a little overwhelmed and speechless! I think our being together would be very harmonious, since he and I are both that type of person. We are both Venusians. He is soooo puuuuuurfect for meeee in every way imaginable!!!! Yes, lovemaking too!!! He is so gentle and caring and loving and nurturing (oh, I guess I said that before, didn't I)...

Good things happen to us. He is moving back into his parents estate home. He didn't have a proper bed because in his apartment he only had a single bed. Well, I said to him Saturday morning that he might want to think about buying a King size bed because he "squeezes" himself into a queen size bed because he is so wonderfully tall *sigh*... Love it, he is 6'2" *sigh again*...puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh yeah, the bed ... I seem to daydream a lot lately ... so anyway, we made plans to shop on Monday. Well, before Monday came along, Sunday afternoon I got a phone call from him and he tells me that he has a line on a bed! Turns out his ex-wife who claimed his king size bed in the division of property can't seem to squeeze the new acquisition into her new condo and would he like it back...? He was willing to let it go, and because not only the bed but the entire Italian Antique bedroom suite belonged to his parents anyway, that it was meant to stay with him and not go to the ex! So here it was coming back to it's rightful owner in a most unusual way!!! We were in awe!!! Like the universe just knew how to work things out. It wasn't even in our consciousness ... it just happened that way!

Well ... this is my happy vent ... so pardon me for rambling just a bit ...Well, I just had to tell someone!!!

ESTEE

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

((((ESTEE)))) - I am so thrilled, if not proud of you.

Over the past 1 year, I have been priviledged to become acquainted with this poster: Estee.

If you haven't been following her posts/threads, you'll be pleasantly surprised at one of our on-line JWD **Success Stories** which by the way, I'm so thrilled that she is sharing with us.

There is a life outside of the Borg.

If you've been on here for any length of time, you'll read about her history post-JW; her daughter (present JW) who did not invite her loving mother to her wedding.

Painful, yet...she still moves forward (typical Manitoba spirit if you ask me).

This thread is, well...a FEEL GOOD thread, and it is.

And we should, if we can, celebrate her new found love.

Estee: I extend nothing but my absolute best wishes, love, support and hugs/kisses to my Manitoba big sis.

Love,
    Rayzorblade

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Awwww...thanks l'il bro ...You are the best ...I jes got off my other thread where I gave people heck for having no consciousness for a happy post ... soooo I'm feelin' just a little bit embarrassed ...

ESTEE

• Valis
    Valis
    soooo I'm feelin' just a little bit embarrassed ...

don't feel embarassed ESTEE...you were trying IMO to at least change the course of the current mood here. All the bee's nests have been stirred and the grumbling bumbles are out for a good sting in one way or another...we have the voice of complaint, dissent, reason, final say etc...you just reminded to not overlook the one of happiness. Don't feel embarassed. For someone who doesn't get involved in clashes ya done good girl! *LOL* Congrats on finding someone who takes care of you and shares your main interests. It aint always an easy thing to do. Have a good day ESTEE and kitty chin up!

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    you just reminded to not overlook the one of happiness. Don't feel embarassed. For someone who doesn't get involved in clashes ya done good girl! *LOL* Congrats on finding someone who takes care of you and shares your main interests. It aint always an easy thing to do. Have a good day ESTEE and kitty chin up!

Awwwww ... thanks bro Valis ... you are good for what ails me ...

ESTEE

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hey Estee!!

This is just another proof against the theory that if we leave the WTS, we will no longer be blessed.. BS

Look at your life and how POSITIVE it has become since leaving!! THAT IS A BLESSING!!

This awesome man! Shared interests! Things just working out as if you couldn't plan them better!! BLESSING BLESSING BLESSING!!!

CAN YOU TELL HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU????

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Ahh! A breath of fresh air post.

So not only do you get a king size bed, but the bedroom suite to boot. Back to where it should be. Great news.

Thanks for sharing.

xjw_b12

• Valis
    Valis

BTW ESTEE, does your mommy know you are using the computer? One would think a 4 year old should be napping by now!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    does your mommy know you are using the computer? One would think a 4 year old should be napping by now!

LOL @ Valis!! There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for that date ... I put the year in there of when I officially started my new life as a non-dub!!! And as for my nap ... I think I'll go sprawl out in that g-l-o-r-i-o-u-s king-size bed that we have been blessed with!!!

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ESTEE

• Sassy
    Sassy

So are you guys living together then? or just in the plan mode??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit