• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

interesting topic. I'll prepare something

and come back. Agape, J.C.MacHislopp

• JT
    JT

Don Adams

he was my table head for about 6weeks when i was at bethel when they moved me over to the Towers building to live.

he is part of the Trinty

Don
    Karl
    Joel

the Adams Boys we use to call them

they were all major major major PLAYERS when i was at bethel

Don work EXEc Offices - right next to Jaraz-- he served as a Zone Overseer many times major wt player back in the 80's

Joel - worked in the Service Dept -once again THE MASTER MIND behind many of the funky policies that elders enforce

he was used to play some of the voices in the Drama - he had the Nasal Voice of Dathan or Abiram

Karl- was Freddy Franz ACE in the hole he worked in writing- he basically ran the writing the dept from what i understood

i know he gave out assignments to bro and some were always pissed off

can you imagine each month when it's time for assignments you are always getting THE FROG, FLOWERS, THE BEES , etc the funky assignemnts to write about while the guy in the next office always seems to get the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP article to help write- new light type articles

i was told it was like playing First Stream and riding the bench

smile

the whole famiy of Adam Boys are true Society Men

they were everything that many bethelites wanted to be for we knew that Jah was Using them in a MIhgty Way

James

• Celia
    Celia

AcapulcoGold said :
    ....doesn't change the reality that you were dumb enough to become a witness farkel - hence equal to, if not less than those you so "angrily" denounce - your loudmouthing does not impress me though it may have the desired effect on the less discriminating - ie. yourself.
    enjoy your delusion, it's obviously all you've got to hold onto....

Just curious : AG has never been a JW, is not a JW, I presume, or he/she would not imply that one has to be dumb to become/be one....
    Delusion ? AG is just jealous (like many of us are) of the clearheadedness of Farkel. Farkel can cut through the bs like no other (Norm comes close). AG why are you here if you're not a JW, never been one, and why do you insult people who know what they're taling about ?

• Prisca
    Prisca

bj

I am humbled chastened. I don't know what got over me. Must have been dem darn pre-pre-pre-menstrual hormones kicking in.

• bj
    bj

Thanks JT for your insight. When I tried to obtain information by asking ex Bethelites I was surprised that they didn't know that the three of them are brothers. Finally, I received a confermation from Ray Franz.
    You spoke also about the 'Trinity', for me it's more the ADAMS FAMILY, and they know how to click their fingers to give orders.
    JT, what can you say more about Don? Was he kind or dominering?
    Something about Karl, he was also a gilead school instructor. (for picture see Watchtower - June 1, 1998, p.26)
    Do somebody know if there's any connection between the Adams of Russell time (who finally left Russell)and the family of Don?

• Maximus
    Maximus

Yikes, Farkel! You do know how to squeeze the old coronaries--thought you were going to out me. I still want to retain old connections ... leave the timing to me, and don't put too fine a point ...

It will be up to the reader to sort the wheat from the chaff, but there is plenty of the former in your post. (DF? No.) I try to refrain from saying something like "Mac himself told me one day while we were strolling ..." because I despise grandstanding, and too many have pretended to be who they are not. But I will attempt to be helpful from time to time by offering facts but never assertions.

I have affection for the brothers Adams. As to Don, he is essentially a decent man but steeped in the organization; still runs the show. Society men develop a certain survivalist mindset. For the questioner, Don is not a domineering man and certainly no Rutherford or Knorr, whom he worked with for many decades. He's run the show for years, and the corporate change now allows him to do his thing without Ted Jaracz mucking about in that area.

I do not choose to go beyond JT's remarks, except to say that Karl was absolutely crucial to both Knorr and Franz, who wore him down. He has a first-class mind. Mmmm, Joel was never hardline in our interactions. I doubt they were related to the family mentioned above.

And JT, I was delighted to see your posts. I hope your very beautiful family is well and thriving. You've certainly healed well.

Maybe more later. Got a life.
    Maximus

• COMF
    COMF

Society President Don Adams, aka Maxego Smart, in a showdown with an apostate.

Maxego: Everything written in our literature is true and spirit-directed, because the CONTROLtower has a direct line to almighty God himself. Would you believe it? A direct line to Jehovah.

Apostate: I don't believe you.

Maxego: Would you believe, angels talk to us in our dreams?

Apostate: No.

Maxego: How about, I smoked pot once?

Apostate: We have documented evidence straight from your publications that shows you making grandiose predictions and then blaming your followers when they fail, editing your history, contradicting yourself, blatantly lying, and engaging in behavior which you condemn in other religions.

Maxego: The old "documented evidence straight from our publications" trick, eh? That's the second time I've fallen for that trick this month.

Apostate: Maxego, you do realize that you're guilty of the most heinous crimes against humanity, including causing innocent deaths, misleading people into poverty and depression, getting them imprisoned for no reason, and generally destroying people's lives for your own selfish ends?

Maxego: And loving it!

Apostate: What about this big hoopla over the end coming in 1975?

Maxego: Don't tell me we were wrong about that.

Apostate: You were wrong about that.

Maxego: I asked you not to tell me that.

Apostate: If you're guided by Jehovah, how do you explain such complete cluelessness?

Maxego: (holding thumb and index finger a fraction of an inch apart) Missed it by that much!

Apostate: And yet you have never tendered a frank apology and admission of guilt for all your lying.

Maxego: Sorry about that, chief.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

on this topic I've found something

quite strange: in the watchtower June 15 2001 pages
    24,25 - Be Joyful with the Kingdom hope! - is mentioned

"...Carey Barber, a member of the Governing Body of
    Jehovah's Witnesses, welcomed all and opened..."

then

"...following brother Barber's opening remarks, Don Adams
    addresses the udience..."

then later

"...still, Daniel Sydlik , a member of the
    Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, encouraged them.."

My question is: why no mention of brother Don Adam's
    position among the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Agape, J.C. MacHislopp

• Seeker
    Seeker

COMF,

That was the funniest thing I've read on here! Pitch perfect, all the way through, and brilliant.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Lol So let me get this straight the Bethel family head is now Don Adams – The Adams Family hahahaha – Oh how the cap fits. They're creepy and they're spooky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit