WOODSTOCK

by lastmanstanding 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

It’s starting to filter in, the truth about why the Grumpy Buzzards wanted to move to Warwick. LOL

They are unhappy that their best time in life was moved to Bethel and are hoping to relive Woodstock in the place it should have been 49 years ago next month.

Next year, on August 17 will be the 50 year anniversary of Woodstock. And the Goofy Bastards have moved Bethel to Warwick.

The original plan, 49 years ago, was for Woodstock to take place at WARWICK NY. Instead, the party was held at Bethel.

Now, Bethel is just an hour drive from Warwick, NE up highway 17, with a drive through Goshen to keep the Jewish converts happy. On the way is a stop at Scotchtown to keep the Rutherford disciples lubricated and a pass by Circleville to remind everyone how Watchtower dogma was crafted, especially the term “around the corner”. Finally, the trip takes a pass by White Lake so that all members can wash their robes bringing us to Bethel, the location for drinking, drugs and sex unlimited. Kinda sounds like Bethel, no?

The universe will finally be in harmony now that the Gulping Boozers have performed the coup d’ etah of bringing Bethel back to Warwick. If you build it, they will come.

I can’t wait till next year, for the 50th year jubilee of Woodstock, and whatever the Gasfilled Balloons conjors up to mark the event.

If you can’t get Warwick to Bethel, then bring Bethel to Warwick.

• stillin
    stillin

I know that you are speaking "tongue in cheek", lastman, but I was barely home from the Woodstock festival when the JW message started working on me. "All men are brothers?" I'm down with that! Peace and music? Jehovah is the God of peace! Harmony? We got it! Government corruption? Jesus as King!

OK, well, the free sex part was out. And the pot. And the LSD. And I had to get some new clothes. How did Henry Thorough put it? "Beware of any enterprise that requires a new set of clothes."

I should have listened to Thorough. He's a lot smarter than I am.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Still in, you must be ancient. You wazzat Woodstock?

Anyway, yeah, I was yanking chains. I just thought it was so ironic that Woodstock was supposed to happen at Warwick and even more ironically, actually happened at “Bethel”.

And then the names of the towns In between LOL

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Woodstock was my day I was 16 going on 17 sadly I did not attend it was less than 100 miles away, I was a long haired free loving acid dropping hippy back then.

• Listener
    Listener
    I can’t wait till next year, for the 50th year jubilee of Woodstock, and whatever the Gasfilled Balloons conjors up to mark the event.

Maybe they should ask to play their cart song.
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Upvote for "Goofy Bastards" .

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

@Stillin pleeeese tell us all about your experience at the festival!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jo-Ho - Upvote for "Goofy Bastards" .

I wonder what else G.B. could stand for?

Woodstock was a bit before my time, lovies.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@punkofnice Giggling Baboons.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ghastly Bigheads

Groping Beggars

Garrulous Brigands

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit