Prince Harry: I've suffered genetic pain

by LoveUniHateExams 24 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Lol, I'm sorry, but is this n*gga serious?

Yes, he suffered his mother dying when he was 12, and his father Charles maybe wasn't the best hands-on father.

But 'genetic pain'? WTF is this shit?

This ginger tw*t has had the bestest, most privileged upbringing of recent times. He has been given millions of pounds in inheritance from his mother and great-grandmother. He has clinched multi-million dollar deals from Netflix and Spotify due to his Royal background. And he still tries to play the victim.

I'm done with this crazy n*gga, lol.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/may/13/prince-harry-royal-family-like-being-in-the-truman-show

• was a new boy
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@was a new boy - I'm not saying Prince Harry's childhood was prefect, far from it.

I'm just rather forcefully making the point that multi-millionaire, privileged Prince Harry trying to play the victim is absolutely ridiculous - it won't cut any ice with ordinary British people.

If Harry's a victim, well, where can I be a victim? lol.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It must be 'kin weird being in the Royal family, plus his other problems, but as a wealthy man, with a lovely wife and kid(s), he really should count his blessings, and spend his time helping people wherever he can.

Helping others has got me over my family background, and being in a Cult etc etc. and given me a great insight in to how much better off than many I am.

As a friend of mine said recently, you get to a certain age when blaming your upbringing, your genes and the shit life has thrown at you doesn't cut it anymore, you are old enough to just get on with life, regardless. And he had a MUCH harder life than Harry ! his mum deserted him and his sisters when they were very young, didn't really love them, his dad was poor , he could be full of resentment for all this, but he gets on with life, and is a stable nice guy.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Meghan has filled his head with all sorts of nonsense. He used to be such a fun loving guy in the past.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Maybe he meant genital pain...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i thnk he got it from his mother.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

A euphemism for experiencing stress, anxiety, pressure and obligation as being a member of the Royal family.

I think this guy just wants to be a regular bloke without all the expectations placed on his shoulders.

Marrying an American who was not of the social Royal elite in England may have influenced that decision.

Notice that he choose to live in America as his permanent homestead

• vienne
    vienne

I don't know what Harry meant. There are persistent genetically based neurological problems in the royal family, apparently from intermarriage. Same is true of those related to the Habsburgs. Essentially what killed my mom. This does cause stress and in some permutations behavior problems.

But as I said, I do not know if that's what he meant. Family stress is not fun. I've seen enough of it to know all I want is peace in family relationships. I can sympathize with a wealthy man who has problems his money cannot solve.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Can someone define "genetic" pain?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit