I was wondering: Am I the only Belgian ex-member of the JW on this site?

by Prins Vaillant 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

I am still a newbee because I was a lurker for 6 years :) But in all those years I never saw one posting from a Belgian ex-jw. It would be so comforting to see somebody from my own area. So I would like to address the Belgians and ask them to reveal themselves to me. Maybe we know each other... from our shared past. Hope to hear something about you...

Greetings

Prins V

• willyloman
    willyloman

Apparently so, although there IS a Belgian waffle club and you're welcome to join us for breakfast.

That's just a little example of Yankee humor.

Welcome to the board!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I know at least one: "motema bolingo" (check on "Member directory"). He seldom posts here but has a French-speaking site with a number of Belgian members...

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

Thanks Willoman and Narkissos... But I'm from the Flemish part (Dutch speaking) and my French is terrible :) Maybe tommorow some real Dutch speaking Belgians will show up *fingers crossed* ;) I know Vivamus but she is from the Netherlands!

Prins V.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Dear Prince Valiant,

I can be a Belgian if you promise to send a case of some of your GREAT Belgian beer!!!

Actually my Dad lived in Antwerp for some years following WW1, He loved it!!! Something about Belgian girls, I remember him saying.........

Cheers bro!

Pope

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

Pope of Eruke! Thank you for your posting! We're getting closer.

Prins V

• Celia
    Celia

Motema Bolingo, or Jacques Luc, great guy. Don't know if he speaks flemish though...

Here is his wonderful site : http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/

• blondie
    blondie

My only Belgian connection is Hercule Poirot.

I visited Belgium as a child. Beautiful countryside!

Blondie

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

Thanks for the site! Hey blondie, are you from where you seem to come from? You look younger

Prins V

• prodigal_one
    prodigal_one

Hey there, not belgian, but living here and disassociated myself from the JW english speaking congregation in BXL.

I've been out fo the JWs for a long time now, but only last year, my family cut me off completely. Such is life...

In any case, I am in the Gembloux region.

Got to run, am at work.

the prodigal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit