When is the time to say the GB were wrong about the jabs?

by Indoubtbigtime 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

A U-turn on mandatory vaccines would implicitly mean an admission of guilt and responsibility, as well as a total failure from the point of view of alleged divine guidance

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

It’s inevitable that they will have to do a U turn on requiring fully vaccinated status for all the schools.

The way things are at the moment all coordinators have to ask all appointed men are the fully vaccinated before they can go to the upcoming KM school.

They have to give official direction this is not required anymore just like they did with the notice outside KHalls. Yes this is a Uturn.

The way things work in the Borg is until they give new direction all elders stick to the last direction even if it’s hard to understand

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are not pushing common sense. They simply want obedience at any and all costs, even if you pay for it with your life. Common sense would say that, if you could be disfellowshipped for smoking on the grounds of defiling your body (which belongs to the beady-eyed monster thing, according to them), then what about doing something at least 20 times more defiling and getting those cancer shots? And the boosters every 6 months?

It is becoming obvious that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants people to suffer, to do more work while suffering, to trust in that beady-eyed monster thing to protect them and if necessary, to resurrect them, and get those torture shots. This is not about defiling your body (and neither is smoking), it is about obeying the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger no matter what.

For the record, no I am not going to smoke because it wastes money and ruins your health. And, for the exact same reason, I am not getting those cancer shots--the Amazon "shot" is good enough.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Absolutely right about the smoking analogy

In one of the white board animations about smoking they say “no thanks I’ve checked out the risks and it’s not for me

this is what we should all say when the COBE checks we are fully vaxed🤣

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

What is the Amazon shot?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit