When is the time to say the GB were wrong about the jabs?

by Indoubtbigtime 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

It’s now becoming obvious more and more by the day that everyone was wrong about these vaccines being a good thing to take.

When will rank and file realise the governing body were so wrong to push them so hard saying Jehovah helped get 99% of special full time servants fully vaccinated?

Its something we are all afraid to talk about. We can’t say the words the governing body were wrong????????

for the last several months anyone saying anything negative about the shots was viewed as being negative towards the GBody.

but now after the secret recording of the Pfizer scientist and the excess deaths from died suddenly increasing every month. It’s now undeniable that the GB were wrong to give direction for all JWs to be fully vaccinated

I can see some talking about it in quiet voices “well they got that one wrong didn’t they” and “I didn’t want to keep getting these boosters but I only did because I thought that was the direction from jehovah”

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

when I was in, I openly spoke out against the jabs. No, I wasn't popular! and was threatened with an invite to the backroom! The GB will likely say they were following CDC ( which they were ) but they claimed direction from God Almighty! They will likely claim it was everyone's personal decision, which it was/is, but the people were made to feel like they were being disobedient to and unfaithful to Jehovah if they didn't take them and also to feel like they didn't love the brotherhood. Do you not feel some sort of obligation to speak up? At least to tell others not to take the boosters! I am on the outside now and I am mortified that they are still pushing for the vax for the elder, MS, and pioneer schools! The house if on fire...people need to get out!

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Yes they may try, but there is no way they could ever claim we always said it’s a matter of personal decision.

We have letters saying it’s clear the Direction the faithful slave and if any Elders were expressing negative thoughts about the vaccines now is the time to stop and maybe the CO will review your qualifications.

The point is there were a lot of rank and file who had doubts about getting these substances injected into them. They would not have had these injections if it wasn’t for the GB updates pushing them so hard

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Indoubtbigtime, I have tried to bring out your thoughts to a person who is in, and all I get is the defense: it was /is a personal decision...well, some on here are smart enough to know it was coercion, peer pressure, emotional blackmail, and your faith in the GB was questioned ( so you were spiritually sick ) and therefore God, if you didn't.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

So what is the best way to approach this subject? I was thinking making it sound like you are sticking up for the GB-

”Well you know the GB always said it was your own personal decision, so we shouldn’t say the GB were wrong because they never said the direction was to be fully vaccinated”

then someone will quite rightly say “yes that was the direction, it was very clear direction”

then you you just be quiet and nobody can accuse you of being apostate

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

indoubtbigtime, I think it was in the July 22 study article where it is being stated how Jesus directed them as to how to handle the pandemic. So one could fall back on the paragraph or that video on the convention where the fellow is being coerced or the update video where they are saying "what does Jehovah know...." ...have that handy on your phone/tablet for quick reference and Then you could say something like, "I don't get it...why would Jesus direct and continue to direct the faithful slave to encourage us to take these jabs that are proven to kill and injure? You haven't said anything against the GB ( blame it on Jesus! or Jehovah!) Well, the obvious answer is Jesus wouldn't...so hopefully that would help people question the claim of GB being faithful slave.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Love your points enoughisenough

Has anyone made a compilation of all the GB updates then pushing the shots?

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

@Indoubtbigtime I can't figure out who gave you a dislike! From the beginning of this global social experiment I have been wary of these vaccines and I was sure the GB was making a huge mistake promoting them, the truth is finally coming out

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Thanks Bart

Yes this is the biggest thing to wake people up since 1975

I often drop little seeds saying the GB always said your own personal decision but then they say no they said follow direction and the direction is clear to be filled with these vaccines

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Latest announcement for Feb for Elders only this interesting little nugget-

“4. COVID-19 Precautions Health Notice: Previously, direction was given to post a modest sign at each Kingdom Hall entrance regarding COVID-19 precautions. Unless required by local authorities, the sign(s) should now be removed.”

This sounds like they have finally realised it’s all over and as usual they are way behind everyone else.

Will there be a U turn on the vaccine mandates for theocratic schools now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit