UKRAINE: are things SO bad......

by BoogerMan 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Earnest
    Earnest

St George of England : ONS reported we have over 500,000 illegal immigrants here this year in the UK.

ONS reports that the 2021 census showed there were 545,000 "usual residents" in England & Wales who had an address outside the UK one year before the census. A "usual resident" is one who is not a temporary resident, like a student or visitor on a limited visa. As kramer points out, this is the total number of immigrants and is no indication of illegal immigration.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Earnest - if an asylum seeker pays a smuggler for a seat on a dinghy then said asylum seeker has funded crime and crossed the channel illegally. There are both legal and illegal routes into a country.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What are the safe and legal routes?

https://youtu.be/MAhN6YIsOUI

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@slimboyfat - ask Simon.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Countries are not sending trillions $$ and taking in refugees for free and for humanitarian reasons, they would be emptying out Somalia and other poor countries if that was the case. So what are they getting out of it and how will the average citizen John Doe benefit at the of the day when the bill is paid?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    As kramer points out, this is the total number of immigrants and is no indication of illegal immigration.

I don't care if they are legal or illegal immigrants. I just don't want the UK population to keep expanding. We have an NHS system that is unable to cope, we have traffic congestion, power shortages, lack of dentists, the list goes on. Whenever I see crime reports I notice that the names of the criminals are usually unpronounceable!!

George

• Earnest
    Earnest
    Edited to refer to slim's link.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

I don't care if they are legal or illegal immigrants. I just don't want the UK population to keep expanding.

I know what you mean but the powerful don‘t care. More immigrants translates into more money and control and power.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

You have to keep in mind the "Elites" in most places like young, healthy, moderately educated workers who have years of tax-paying ability ahead of them. https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/refugees-by-country

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit