UKRAINE: are things SO bad......

by BoogerMan 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

....that fighting-fit young Ukrainian men are having to be evacuated - to accommodation in Dublin city centre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq2aj0lOHU

Beats the rubber dinghies, I suppose.

• St George of England
    St George of England

ONS reported we have over 500,000 illegal immigrants here this year in the UK.

Who would have ever thought this would have an effect on hospital waiting lists, dentist availability, ambulance response times, crime levels........

George

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

The Irish Karen and crowd at the end are playing into the hands of Putin el Puerco Putanito.

!Que lástima!

• waton
    waton

whatever happened to the Rwanda option?

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

this is your second post with the same subject and the same video

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Bartolomeo - I posted this 2 days ago, but it wouldn't upload, so I assumed my PC was at fault, and re-posted it.

Same thing happened again, so I didn't bother a 3rd time.

• waton
    waton

Ukraine does not have a surplus of males they lost 13 000 of their nest in a year The males you are talking about are the adventurers from other areas

. read about the horror stories, Rotherham, Vienna, , where it is outlawed to identify predator by race, country of origin.

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

@BoogerMan

You say:
    "They may be right or they may be wrong"

But you certainly go with them being from Ukraine. Why?

You chose to give an impression and to make a point that's plain bullsh¡t and you want to pass it as truth.

To cast shade on Ukrainians? It might be wrong information, but you're posting it here like it's Ukrainians to somehow in some twisted way cast shade on Ukraine.

What you're doing is playing into the hands of Putin Khuylo, responsible for the murder of thousands upon thousands in country after country. And you're trying to scandalize other people with your bullsh¡t "They may be right or they may be wrong."

Very lame excuse to say "They may be right or they may be wrong"!

You're showing everyone here your opinion and your purpose in posting is just that plain bullsh¡t.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    whatever happened to the Rwanda option?

That was a crazy idea from the outset. These illegal immigrants arriving on our shores should be met by the Royal Navy on approaching British waters and turned around and sent South back to France. France is not a war torn country, they are perfectly safe there. France is doing all it can to expedite their travel to the UK. Each of these half million we have inherited this year is just one less problem for France. As Anne Widdicombe said "France is not our friend and never has been!"

George

• waton
    waton
    "France is not our friend and never has been!"

sadly that animosity is still fixed in the former colonies.

The genocide in Rwanda and the conflict in Cameroon are partially based on language divisions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit