Wow sometimes when it rain it pours....good things WHOOO HOOOOO

by SheilaM 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

It takes great energy and creativity to build a poem or a story. It is yet another level of energy to promote and build and publish. Kudos to you both!

• patio34
    patio34

Bravo to you and Thunder!

Pat

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thank you all so much

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow Sheila!

This is great news for you for Thunder. I hope it leads to something bigger for you guys. Exposure never hurts.

Congrats,

Chris

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BT: I do too, I know the anthalogy will allow us to read at some really important events here and in Chicago. The contest will get some publicity then this Summer the second book Thunder Rides Ascension will be released so it should all get the media ball rolling (crossing fingers)

• Purple
    Purple

Hey Sheila congrats, you are an inspiration to me. I am just about to turn 39 and started life again as a single gal april last year. Its good to know that osmething good is happening for you! Gives me hope things might turn around one day for me!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, this is wonderful news for you and Thunder. Congratulations. Tuning into your creativity keeps you young I hear.

Heather

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Great news Sheila and Thunder congrats and glad you shared it with us!

Kate and Craig

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Right on SheilaM & ThunderRider and all the Kansas City/Chicago contributors.

Way to go!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit