Joanna's Running Commentary on the Super Bowl

by joannadandy 60 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh well, at least they made it to the Super Bowl. My son, Manuel is really ticked off.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

32-29 New England Patriots

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

That was a good one. Worth watching, even loosing.

Steve

• City Fan
    City Fan

I really enjoyed that - the guy Delhomme played really well - but in the end the best team won!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now, I'm up for work in 3 hours time!

CF.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yea it was a close game. Downtown is still a mess and I know they are going to still have a "welcome home" party.

X.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Yep - started out a little slow, but ended up being one of the best Superbowls in recent memory.

regarding the half time show did anyone see this?

http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/7055426

I missed seeing Janet's boob - I really need to drop the ciggies.....

all best,

Mak

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Yep...Janet's boob was exposed bt JT.

• Special K
    Special K

Yup... The winners win...

YEEE HAAW..... New England Patriots win with the field gold from 40 some yards. EXCELLENT !!

---------

Justin and Janet... dry humping all over the stage.. (glad I didn't let my 8 year old watch them)

and only one twin tower boob exposed.

But tell me what was that thingy attached to her nipple... nipple clip?... I guess that would help you hit those high notes.

---

3 young men at my house... all sitting at computers and watching the game on T.V. at the same time. After the escaped Janet boob.. I'm waiting for all the male's in my family to jump and hoot...

They all missed it...LOL.. Talk about a bunch of guys going around kicking themselves. I laughed so hard I cried. lol

---

I agree SHAMUS .. the worst half time show I ever saw. Certainly didn't cover all age groups.

--

Timberlake is calling "clothing malfunction" on janet's clothes. LOL Yah.. right ..sure..Publicitiy stunt if I ever saw one.. deliberate..

Special K

• Badger
    Badger

SB XXXVI: St. Louis wide reciever Ricky Prohel catches a TD pass to tie the game with New England with just over a minute to go in the fourth quarter. New England QB Tom Brady helps set up a game-ending field goal by Adam Vinateri.

SB XXXVIII: Carolina wide reciever Ricky Prohel catches a TD pass to tie the game with New England with just over a minute to go in the fourth quarter. New England QB Tom Brady helps set up a game-ending field goal by Adam Vinateri.

• Badger
    Badger

Oh, and the best commercial: The Budweiser ad where the ref gets chewed out by the coach and then his wife at home.

Stay Tuned for Super Bowl XXXIX: Kansas City vs. Tampa Bay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit