Seattle Ex-JW Dinner Meet Set for This Saturday

by Gretchen956 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Just a reminder, the Seattle area dinner meet up is this Saturday, February 7 at 6:30. We'll be meeting at Tony Roma's at South Center. Please contact me if you need directions.

It will be so great to actually get to meet you all!

Gretchen (aka Sherry)

• DIM
    DIM

We are going to try and make it....but I'm working in Puyallup until after 5....we'll see...

• Princess
    Princess

We are planning on it.

Jason, it'll be great to see you guys. Hope you can make it.

Rachel

• onacruse
    onacruse

Sherry: Kate and I, and perhaps a couple others from down Portland-way will be there.

Please p/m Kate ("smart guys let the gals give directions" LOL)

Craig

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Craig and Kate!! Oh I'm so glad to hear you'll make it! I had heard that one of you had the flu or something. This is going to be great!

Gretchen/Sherry

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

DIM, please come after work! Its a Saturday night, traffic can't be too bad, its not a meeting so you can come as you are, people are coming from all over so its not likely to get started right on the button, and we all would love to meet you (well me, anyway since I really don't know if you know the others or not).

Gretchen/Sherry

• codeblue
    codeblue

Gretchen:

Could you send me the address to Tony Roma's? I have been to the South Center Mall, but that is about it as far as shopping. Me and Mr. CB ate at Bahama Breeze Friday afternoon after I picked him up from his flight....We really enjoyed that restaurant.

I am looking forward to meeting "all of you"..

Codeblue

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Code, you have a PM.

Onacruise my man, the woman ALWAYS gets directions, if Moses had let his wife get directions the Isrealites wouldn't have had to spend 40 years wandering around in that wilderness. I mean really, you are just finding this out?

Sherry

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sherry:

Thanks for the pm!

I just confirmed with Mr. CB...we will be there to meet you all!!! I can hardly wait.

Codeblue

• Mulan
    Mulan

Dave and I are coming too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit